Prediction Player Claim 2018: Ben Reid - limbs are temporary, class is permanent

Is it manly for men to cry when they watch a romcom with their main squeeze

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure Ben got it straight from the source and wouldn't need to be told it's damaging... unlike you :p

A further study completed recently highlighted that alcohol impairs the normal recovery processes in already damaged muscle
I had a sore head this morning, and now the pain has gone. All thanks to the miracle of beer.
I bet those scientists went down the pub to celebrate after their piece of s**t study got posted on google.

I had a sore head this morning, and now the pain has gone. All thanks to the miracle of beer.
I bet those scientists went down the pub to celebrate after their piece of s**t study got posted on google.
lol. I'm with you on this one.
Doctors are hypocrites. If you cut yourself they clean the wound with alcohol. So it must be a good thing right?
All we're doing is ensuring our insides are regularly disinfected.

Hey Guys, Ben here again,

Am on the couch snuggled next to my smoking hot WAG watching the Paul Kelly concert on the ABC.

I know, I know, if I worked as a balding auditor at KPMG I could never pull a bird like her. But I'm not. I'm an All-Australian premiership player on great coin. Anyway, I was telling her about how I was the first player to be claimed - well before Pendles, Sidey and the fellas who make up the numbers.

Now, all of us appreciate being hero-worshipped. Even Swanny loved you guys sucking up to him. In fact, if you really want to impress him, get Swanny's mug tattooed on you, just not on your butt, that would be weird.

So, smoking hot WAG opens this thread expecting to read Benny-love. Instead, she says 'all I read are jmac70 and DraftBalta having a crack at each other. Are they dickheads?' I said nah, they love me, they just forgot they were in my thread instead of the many Jamie Elliott threads dedicated to his pissed ankle.

Anyway, Paul's singing our song. Go Collingwood!

Hey Guys, Ben here again,

Am on the couch snuggled next to my smoking hot WAG watching the Paul Kelly concert on the ABC.

I know, I know, if I worked as a balding auditor at KPMG I could never pull a bird like her. But I'm not. I'm an All-Australian premiership player on great coin. Anyway, I was telling her about how I was the first player to be claimed - well before Pendles, Sidey and the fellas who make up the numbers.

Now, all of us appreciate being hero-worshipped. Even Swanny loved you guys sucking up to him. In fact, if you really want to impress him, get Swanny's mug tattooed on you, just not on your butt, that would be weird.

So, smoking hot WAG opens this thread expecting to read Benny-love. Instead, she says 'all I read are jmac70 and DraftBalta having a crack at each other. Are they dickheads?' I said nah, they love me, they just forgot they were in my thread instead of the many Jamie Elliott threads dedicated to his pissed ankle.

Anyway, Paul's singing our song. Go Collingwood!
Great story but why would you leave out the best part? where are the pics of this smoking hot wag?

oh and a further study completed recently highlighted that alcohol impairs the normal recovery processes in already damaged muscle ;)

Last edited:
Hey Guys, Ben Reid here,

since I appointed myself Captain of the Forward Line for 2018, I've assumed a range of other leadership roles. Don't assume Sidey or Tay will be next captain of the club - neither are the sharpest axes in the chickenshed. Darce is clever but no-one trusts him because he's a bigger vego goth than a LaTrobe film student.

This year I will be mentoring our first pick Jaidyn Stephenson. Dekka was confident 3 weeks ago we would be drafting him because most clubs would pass on someone who weighs 58 kegs. All the boys were relieved that Dekka didn't pursue another under-ager (as was his wife).

Now, Jaidyn is a white trash name, it's hardly 'Ben' or 'Jack' or 'Tom', but I will look past this and nickname him Jaido. I was thinking Jaido the Albino but that is not something a future captain would do.

Jaido has been describes as having 'x' factor. This is normally used to describe someone who doesn't get a lot of the footy or as an implicit underestimation of the hard work of an indigenous lad to develop prodigious skills (Darce and Grunds told me to write this last part).

Jaido hasn't lifted a weight in his life. In fact, the Virgin hostie had to lift his bag into the overhead locker when he flew up for draft night. Unless Shane Charter can get him some Mexican horse roids, I worry that our womens' team will ignore him on our eugenics mingle nights. I have asked Kayle Kirby to teach him how to cook turtles to help stack on the weight.

Jaido has a Touch of Class with his own clothing company 'Class Above'. All the guys, except for Gosling Phillips, need a Queer Eye for The Straight Guy makeover. Jaido also did karate, but I think his Mum took him to classes so he would learn how to count in Japanese and tie his dressing gown.

Given I'm Jaido's mentor, it would have been remiss of me not to introduce him to my secret weapon. Here he is in his first class:

Stay tuned for my Christmas update and Go Collingwood!

Hey Guys, Ben Reid here,

since I appointed myself Captain of the Forward Line for 2018, I've assumed a range of other leadership roles. Don't assume Sidey or Tay will be next captain of the club - neither are the sharpest axes in the chickenshed. Darce is clever but no-one trusts him because he's a bigger vego goth than a LaTrobe film student.

This year I will be mentoring our first pick Jaidyn Stephenson. Dekka was confident 3 weeks ago we would be drafting him because most clubs would pass on someone who weighs 58 kegs. All the boys were relieved that Dekka didn't pursue another under-ager (as was his wife).

Now, Jaidyn is a white trash name, it's hardly 'Ben' or 'Jack' or 'Tom', but I will look past this and nickname him Jaido. I was thinking Jaido the Albino but that is not something a future captain would do.

Jaido has been describes as having 'x' factor. This is normally used to describe someone who doesn't get a lot of the footy or as an implicit underestimation of the hard work of an indigenous lad to develop prodigious skills (Darce and Grunds told me to write this last part).

Jaido hasn't lifted a weight in his life. In fact, the Virgin hostie had to lift his bag into the overhead locker when he flew up for draft night. Unless Shane Charter can get him some Mexican horse roids, I worry that our womens' team will ignore him on our eugenics mingle nights. I have asked Kayle Kirby to teach him how to cook turtles to help stack on the weight.

Jaido has a Touch of Class with his own clothing company 'Class Above'. All the guys, except for Gosling Phillips, need a Queer Eye for The Straight Guy makeover. Jaido also did karate, but I think his Mum took him to classes so he would learn how to count in Japanese and tie his dressing gown.

Given I'm Jaido's mentor, it would have been remiss of me not to introduce him to my secret weapon. Here he is in his first class:

Stay tuned for my Christmas update and Go Collingwood!
Outstanding

Best line. Moore and vego La trobe uni student

Sorry he’s too young for that, most likely in to Kayne or Drake

Huge shout out to you TG! BF royalty are always welcome in my threads. Be nice if TradeDraft wandered by more often.

Don't forget the Ben Reid Christmas Special is coming. It's about Ben and Christmas.

Last edited:
Huge shout out to you TG! BF royalty are always welcome in my OP's. Be nice if TradeDraft wandered by more often.

Don't forget the Ben Reid Christmas Special is coming. It's about Ben and Christmas.
Does Ben catch mummy kissing Santa?

Does Ben catch mummy kissing Santa?

No mate, Kay Reid - or the Veteran WAG - as Ben and Sam lovingly call her, has been a paragon of fidelity to Bruce.

And the rumours about Kay and The Dominator were total BS.

(FU jmac, had to scramble for my research just then)

No mate, Kay Reid - or the Veteran WAG - as Ben and Sam lovingly call her, has been a paragon of fidelity to Bruce.

And the rumours about Kay and The Dominator were total BS.

(FU jmac, had to scramble for my research just then)
I must have got Kay confused with her cousin Sharon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ Brodie Holland was involved in this lot

Yeah couldn't work out why he needed so much self-love given Sarita was his WAG.

Then again, he was an odd cat, liked to wear his own dinner napkin everywhere.

You are one of our great posters.
One of the reasons I laugh a lot when reading threads.

(Your ones make me laugh at least :))

Pure gold: dinner napkin.
Brilliant.

Please don’t leave us again Walter, I don’t think I cope if you do.
Amen.

Walter and good old craft beer jmac, all add to the rich tapestry that is big footy.

Throw in bad horse and a few others who can complain too much

Yeah couldn't work out why he needed so much self-love given Sarita was his WAG.

Then again, he was an odd cat, liked to wear his own dinner napkin everywhere.

I wish you hadn't done that. Post a photo of Brodie Holland in this otherwise noble thread. Which I visit from time to time in anticipation of the Xmas Special. He was my least favourite Pie of all time. Almost...almost...put me off the Pies while he was playing for us.:(

I wish you hadn't done that. Post a photo of Brodie Holland in this otherwise noble thread. Which I visit from time to time in anticipation of the Xmas Special. He was my least favourite Pie of all time. Almost...almost...put me off the Pies while he was playing for us.:(
What the? Brodie was a dead eyed Collingwood assasin. Loved him.

He was a massive whanker jmac. And gutless. And a few other things which I'm too polite to mention.

Sheesh!

Nazi's copped less flak in the Eddie thread.

PS Ben sent through the first draft of his Christmas Special in iambic pentameter. He airs a few grievances :thumbsu:
Vicky Park

Last edited:
Back