Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Brayden Sier

Remove this Banner Ad

Sier's not sad, he's this:

8D.gif

Great thread.
In a few years some of these may be "the" most quoted posts ever, at least I sincerely hope so.

Some quality posters having their pants pulled down "right in front of me":D:D:D

No joke now Apex. He will go past SOS
Fair play, I was wondering when you’d dig this up!

Fair to say I think he’s passed everyone’s expectations of him this year, which is the best possible outcome!

Fair play, I was wondering when you’d dig this up!

Fair to say I think he’s passed everyone’s expectations of him this year, which is the best possible outcome!
He was functioning on hope at that stage to be fair. Geez he has taken quick big steps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get another extension in front of him ASAP before another club puts an offer to him.

Will break out in 2018. Big frame and line breaking will make him the 2nd best out of Marcellin ever. Career end has gone past SOS.

You sir are a seer.

Little bit of tongue in cheek never hurts. Especially in the unlikely event the joke ever became true.

But then you went and stuffed it.

You sir are a seer.

But then you went and stuffed i
t.
Only a little bit. I was joking he would go past SOS . At this point I am not 100% convinced he will but it seems likely.

He was functioning on hope at that stage to be fair. Geez he has taken quick big steps.
I just can’t get over the vision thing.
He makes sound decisions and executes really well.

• A good driver in heavy traffic

Saintly smacks simple SOS succinctly
Speaking of SOS, I have heard that people close to Ben Silvagni (maybe his mum) have made an approach to the AFL to see whether a player can refuse a father-son matching bid from Carlton. I have seen the letter, she is relying on the "Private Ryan" argument that a mum can't be expected to lose all of her kids to the Blues.

Speaking of SOS, I have heard that people close to Ben Silvagni (maybe his mum) have made an approach to the AFL to see whether a player can refuse a father-son matching bid from Carlton. I have seen the letter, she is relying on the "Private Ryan" argument that a mum can't be expected to lose all of her kids to the Blues.
Oh very very very good.

Literally laughed out loud.

You are in good form but don't you have important work to do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back