Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Look he had a poor game today. His not fit enough. Why is he always on the bench? He needs to build up his tank.

Agree but Hard with him not getting a Good Run without injury to build it up

He needs to be settled into one position, not bloody playing CHF, FF. CHB, FB, Ruck and wing, just put him in one position and let him learn his craft there or he will just become an average player

Don't have depth at the KPP to do that

His missed 5-6 weeks he was never going to dominate on return
That’s right, that’s why l said he will Be better for having that game.

Look he had a poor game today. His not fit enough. Why is he always on the bench? He needs to build up his tank.
I've been saying it for a while, but he needs some time in the VFL. It's got me beat how the match committee and the vast majority of supporters think that a 10 possession 1 goal a game forward should be an automatic selection after a limited preseason and then 4 weeks out with a hamstring injury. He's got great attributes, but he doesn't do much yet. As far as I'm concerned Moore was the selection howler - not Mayne or Blair.

I agree: but How would Bud have stood up to being "whacked" every time he went near the pill? I reckon his frailties might just have been exposed by a few of the boys don't you? Defenders got away with a lot more then than they do now. (Remember SOS?)
I'm not sure, but I suspect Buddy would have enjoyed dishing it out like you could back then. Sos would have stopped him marking through his scragging, but stopping Buddy marking is the easy part. If he can wreak havoc at ground level in today's congestion, imagine what he would have done in the open forward lines of the 80s.

I've been saying it for a while, but he needs some time in the VFL. It's got me beat how the match committee and the vast majority of supporters think that a 10 possession 1 goal a game forward should be an automatic selection after a limited preseason and then 4 weeks out with a hamstring injury. He's got great attributes, but he doesn't do much yet. As far as I'm concerned Moore was the selection howler - not Mayne or Blair.
Lol Mayne and Blair we’re far worse. Moore is the future he is lacking match fitness but is far to good for VFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus so you think that at the Moment Moore is barley a Good AFL Player and has to go to VFL and Kick bags of 5+ Goals for a Few Weeks?

Guess we be Offering him Little for he New Contract then

Jesus so you think that at the Moment Moore is barley a Good AFL Player and has to go to VFL and Kick bags of 5+ Goals for a Few Weeks?

Guess we be Offering him Little for he New Contract then
That's pretty much what I'm saying, except for the bags of goals.
You can't get an AFL game forever purely on potential. At some stage you have to produce. And if Darcy walks because he thinks he's current output should make him an automatic selection, oh well, we'll get good compensation due to his attributes and age and be able to replace one talented youngster who is yet to produce with another talented youngster who is yet to produce.

That's pretty much what I'm saying, except for the bags of goals.
You can't get an AFL game forever purely on potential. At some stage you have to produce. And if Darcy walks because he thinks he's current output should make him an automatic selection, oh well, we'll get good compensation due to his attributes and age and be able to replace one talented youngster who is yet to produce with another talented youngster who is yet to produce.
We have been agreeing a lot lately but on this one, think I disagree. Think we have to play him as he will take a good defender to stand him. Also don't think that the VFL will do him that much good as the intensity is not there. I really rate him and believe he just needs to get back confidence in his body as he has a good footy brain. Imagine if he had held onto his marks?

We have been agreeing a lot lately but on this one, think I disagree. Think we have to play him as he will take a good defender to stand him. Also don't think that the VFL will do him that much good as the intensity is not there. I really rate him and believe he just needs to get back confidence in his body as he has a good footy brain. Imagine if he had held onto his marks?

Cox has the Same Problem. His Marking been quite good outside of RD 1 but he can also not hold onto marks as we saw in RD 1

Cox has the Same Problem. His Marking been quite good outside of RD 1 but he can also not hold onto marks as we saw in RD 1
Cox is doing okay Dave, if he doesn't mark it, at least he brings it to ground for players to run onto. I don't have a big problem with him.

Cox is doing okay Dave, if he doesn't mark it, at least he brings it to ground for players to run onto. I don't have a big problem with him.
True and Moore Does too and Moore is better at Ground Level then Cox.

Moore just needs to get more Touches so his Confidence is higher. When he does play as KPF for the Full Game he can go Missing for Quite some time. Needs to be Up the Ground to get more Touches

He just needs match fitness. He has never had a great tank and it holds him back

and Having these Hammy Injuries stop him building his Match Fitness. Hopefully no more Injuries so that can get Better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back