Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m getting really anxious about Aish’s hair. Something appears to have gone seriously awry in the off season. Guess we won’t know the full catastrophe until he removes the cap. That’s if he removes the cap.

Aish is going to get his knocks but he’s not the worst. Hell, we have worse players already on our list.

and I agree. Won't be a Gun for us but could have simmlar kind of Role that Wellingham had. Be a Good Player in a Good Side but Struggle in a Bad Side

People seem to fall in 1 of 2 camps about Aish:

1. You he still has UnTapped Talent
  2. Or he is the Worst Player in the AFL

He's definitely one of those guys who polarises opinion. I'm in the #1 camp but I don't think the non-tapping has anything to do with coaching or being played out of position. James just looks like one of those guys who has cruised through his junior career on sheer ability and perhaps name and is now finding the grown up world a little tougher. If he is to improve it will come down to how determined he is...

and I agree. Won't be a Gun for us but could have simmlar kind of Role that Wellingham had. Be a Good Player in a Good Side but Struggle in a Bad Side
Front runner. The worst type of player.

Same reason I never particularly liked Leon.

Front runner. The worst type of player.

Same reason I never particularly liked Leon.

How do you know his is a Front Runner?

You are the Type that say Aish is 1 of the Worst Players in the AFL on Definitely on our List

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People seem to fall in 1 of 2 camps about Aish:

1. You he still has UnTapped Talent
  2. Or he is the Worst Player in the AFL

I'm of a different school of thought about Aish...

I think he's skilled, has poise, has polish and can have patches of brilliant play. BUT, he's way too weak for an AFL midfielder right this minute. Which is why I want to see one of two things done with Aish.

Give him a year in the VFL and have the years goal to be focused on strength and strength only, OR change his position to that of one more outside of the crunch. He has a beautiful kick when he's not being bulled off the ball.

I think he's skilled, has poise, has polish and can have patches of brilliant play. BUT, he's way too weak for an AFL midfielder right this minute. Which is why I want to see one of two things done with Aish.

Give him a year in the VFL and have the years goal to be focused on strength and strength only, OR change his position to that of one more outside of the crunch. He has a beautiful kick when he's not being bulled off the ball.
Should’ve happened this year.

I don’t think he has another one left now to spend on “development/working out where he fits in the team structure”. He needs to perform wherever he plays next year, or at least show highly promising signs, or he’s out.

Sorry for the intrusion.

I am confident that Aish will make it, just needs a few good games in a row to regain that confidence. Will be a massive gain for your club if it happens.

Actually, I am quite bullish about the Pies more generally in 2018.

Sorry for the intrusion.

I am confident that Aish will make it, just needs a few good games in a row to regain that confidence. Will be a massive gain for your club if it happens.

You have been reported.

You should know better than to be optimistic on this board.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Well, I suppose someone has to be bullish. Hilarious it’s from an opposition supporter.

Howe said Aish is ‘on fire’ so far this preseason. Then again, he could mean that literally.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Same......same as last year and the one before that

Will be 23 next year, ain't exactly a skinny teenager anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back