Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve seen glimpses of what he can do, just haven’t seen enough of it or see him being a player that has weapons to use to stamp himself on a game.

He was Good Tonight and I feel some fans can be too harsh on him
Yes he was.
He's fine.
Don't worry the fans are just doing to him what others have done to Nathan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was excellent early, among our best.

He drifted out of the game after that, though and made some pretty poor errors.

Overall a pretty average performance IMO, but it was better than last week and I feel like he's building.

it pisses me off when people call him soft but overlook the regular courageous acts he does such as when he took that mark from the high ball running back with the flight in the opposition back 50. It reminds of the s**t Thomas used to cop about being soft when in reality he went harder at the ball than just about anyone on the list. Just because Aish is slight frame and pushed off the ball easily at ground level does not = soft imo.

it pisses me off when people call him soft but overlook the regular courageous acts he does such as when he took that mark from the high ball running back with the flight in the opposition back 50. It reminds of the s**t Thomas used to cop about being soft when in reality he went harder at the ball than just about anyone on the list. Just because Aish is slight frame and pushed off the ball easily at ground level does not = soft imo.
Nah, Aish gets called soft because for his first year and a half he was soft. No comparison at all to the slight Daisy.

He’s improved massively in this regard but he’s hardly a hard nut.

100% agree.
Some of his football has been open to criticism but the guy is not soft. Far from it

Agreed, Thomas has been a real chode since he joined the blues but anyone calling him soft should watch the 3rd quarter of the first 2010 GF, bloke saved us with his attack on the packs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back