Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave no one has written him off.........just sit back and enjoy the ride in 2018.

I have read a Few People Say he is just Dead Weight.

For Example:

Aish - Flop. Will be the same old same old

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ome-from-in-2018.1180447/page-7#post-54136778

Massive year for him..........personally I think him being under pressure in his last year of contract is a good thing for us and him.

Agree give him the Kick Up the Bum and Motivation he needs

A lot of competition for spots in and around where Aish is, he has talent just needs to step it up.

Needs some more mongrel, I think he’ll be fine. He should be best 22 and a real contributor each week.

Dave no one has written him off.........just sit back and enjoy the ride in 2018.

Massive year for him..........personally I think him being under pressure in his last year of contract is a good thing for us and him.

I haven't quite written him off, but I admit that my doubts about him outweigh my sense of his potential. Nevertheless, Aish seems to be training like a man fighting for his career, and I think his physical approach to the game is a step in the right direction, so there's still hope.

hopefully this year he'll show the benefits of a full and uninterrupted pre-season.

One of many that we need to fulfil their potential if we are to improve.

A FULL pre-season, clarity about his position and an honest off-season chat with the coach has left James Aish confident he's set to deliver on his potential.

Sounds liks Bucks/Other Coaches have given him a Rocket .

Glad to hear he has a Clarity of his Position as last year he was all over the Field

Hopefully this Translate into a Break Out Season for Aish

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-07/proper-run-at-it-sees-pie-on-a-high

Sounds liks Bucks/Other Coaches have given him a Rocket .

Glad to hear he has a Clarity of his Position as last year he was all over the Field

Hopefully this Translate into a Break Out Season for Aish

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-07/proper-run-at-it-sees-pie-on-a-high
Interesting article.
Hope it goes great for him and us.

I’m a little old fashioned in these things.
Unsure what to do in football?
Answer: get the ball; do good things with it.

Very very simple, see ball, go get it. Use it well....

Interesting article.
Hope it goes great for him and us.

I’m a little old fashioned in these things.
Unsure what to do in football?
Answer: get the ball; do good things with it.

Very very simple, see ball, go get it. Use it well....

and Play on Instinct and not Think to much which I think has been 1 of his Problems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Aish will become a solid B grade player for the Pies.
He was an A grader in junior footy and predicted no.1 draft pick, so I don't know how you can predict he will turn into a solid B grade player for us. In my view either it will work out for him, or it won't. If it works for him he could turn into an elite footballer for us. You need to remember he has so far had a disrupted senior AFL career with injury and being initially drafted to the wrong club. He largely hasn't succeeded up till now because his body hasn't allowed him to compete in contested footy situations. Also as some technical purists have pointed out, he made his name in SANFL and under age footy primarily as an outside player, so needs time to adjust his game. Now as of this moment he looks muscular and fit and baring injury is primed and ready to go for the JTL series, which will be a good launching pad to rejuvenate his AFL career this year.

No doubting his skills certainly has a bucket full. Putting on weight and a solid pre season will give him no more excuses.

Having said that, got a good feeling about him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A few do have Good Feeling about Aish and we just hope that Good Feeling come True.

Also sounds he is Trusting his Body More

Chivalry is never dead.

Bless.

77BC8DA5-E62F-428E-86A2-9ACA61E35797.jpeg

^ just so we can remember his best passage of play :D

Meanwhile, Walsh heaped praise on James Aish, saying the former Brisbane Lion could be preparing himself for a big 2018 campaign.

“There looks to be a stronger belief in himself,” he said.

“He is a guy, make no bones about it, who has been rewarded with tonight’s (AFLX) selection off the back of his outstanding preseason form and training form.

“He has been really prominent in all our competitive work, and his attitude towards wanting to be better is as obvious as we have ever seen with him.

“It is great he has the reward tonight, albeit in a different form of the game, but it is recognition he has had a great summer.”

Really like the Noise I been hearing about Aish this Pre-Season.

Maybe Finally the Penny has Dropped for Aishy

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/02/14/walsh-provides-mega-pies-injury-update/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back