Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Jordan de Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam H (aka) The Finger is female FWIW.

Male or female is irrelevant to me.

They are talking s**t about our Club I will call them out.

We even have some of our own doing it, but they are a lost cause.

I hope DeGoey remembers they passed on him in the draft

I agree with your sentiments......but 1.2 Million might cloud his judgment.

Tom Morris on 3aw just said Nth will offer 1st rounder + a player and offer De Goey $800,000 a year contract

I don't believe this, unless he's gone and we've already started negotiations. There's no way Collingwood, let alone the media, would know what their offer this early in the year.

If it's true though they'd want to start losing games to make that first rounder a lot better than it is currently!

Pies would be mad to not accomadate JDG financially and come very close or match the best offers coming from opposition clubs, if he chooses to walk then at least we've done everything possible to retain him.

People Claim to know that Saints are Offering him 1.2 Million a Year Contract

IF That Happens we might get more for De Goey then what we got for Beams

I don’t want to lose Jordan or Darcy for that matter Dave.

I don’t GAF about draft picks or what we get for them.

I don’t want to lose Jordan or Darcy for that matter Dave.

I don’t GAF about draft picks or what we get for them.

I don't want to either but while the are Un-Signed the Chance of them Leaving is there

I don't want to either but while the are Un-Signed the Chance of them Leaving is there

Agreed Dave.

Personally I love them both and would be really disappointed if they left....but at the end of the day the Club is bigger than any individual.

If he leaves, then they need to go hard after someone else. Lynch, McGovern, anyone. Just don't waste it on another Mayne-style situation or yet another 18 year old who goes nowhere.

If he leaves, then they need to go hard after someone else. Lynch, McGovern, anyone. Just don't waste it on another Mayne-style situation or yet another 18 year old who goes nowhere.

Depends what Pick we would get as that Pick might be used to Get Academy Kids

Not ideal but maybe de goey to north
Someone from north to gold coast
Lynch to collingwood
Swaps of picks etc
Really hope we keep de goey and moore though
BREED YOUR OWN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not nearly enough. Two first rounds at a minimum.

Agreed.

Like I said previously... 2x 1st rounders for De Goey and our future 2nd + steak knives pick or player if needed to seal deal.

North 2018 1st rounder now looking like pick 6 at lowest... maybe as high as pick 10+. Less for them to give away than say pick 3 for a bloke who was pick 5 and has only increased his value since.

2x 1st rounders from North plus our own.... means 4 x 1st rounders in 2017-18. You could build a top 4 team from that youth and what we have already. Or use a those picks to trade in a McGovern, Lynch, McDonald, etc.

Sell if the price is right.

Got to love those Tin Rattlers over at North gushing over De Goey thinking their it’s either their 1st or he walks to the draft. Bless.

He’ll stay.

Next week will be somebody else speculated on.

I love Blair Saintly......rookie him with his brother in the VFL.
So the fake rumours I invented aren’t true?

He’d be a fine VFL captain actually.

Media wads obviously can't report anymore about the crap standard, Essendon not winning, GWS being shite because of injuries. The next best thing is to start the rumours through pure speculation.
If any truth
The halfwits thinking that JDG would go to the draft and chance getting picked up by Carlton or perhaps St Kilda need to stop crossing their fingers, toes and balls and understand that there'll be no bending us over.

Depends what Pick we would get as that Pick might be used to Get Academy Kids

getting sick of picking up kids to be honest. Hasn't really got us anywhere to date. What have we got out of our kids since 2012? De Goey? Who else has excelled. Our best players are guys that have been traded in or were already there before..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back