Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - The Mayne Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 4, 2015
The Black & White Lodge
AFL Club
Collingwood
He will want to prove a lot of people wrong next year and will be fired up to work extra hard during the preseason. I'm tipping Chris to be the Mayne man for season 2018!

26610518655b8801208a3a05b61cdf28.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even with a name like Mayne I can't feel positive about his season in 2018. Teaching the youngsters how to be a professional player is perhaps his biggest contribution for 2018.

I’ve had this thought myself, if he has an announce of competitive and professional pride he’ll put it all on the line next year....ended the season very well in the vfl final. We were one of the worst for keeping the ball in 50 last year, he may finally get to play his best.

Prove me wrong Mayne,

Prove us all wrong

Cameron Mooney and Campbell Brown say serious injuries to star Collingwood small forwards Alex Fasolo and Jamie Elliott give the out-of-favour Chris Mayne a chance to revitalise his career.

Fasolo will miss eight weeks of pre-season after requiring surgery for a shoulder injury, while Elliott is in a battle to be fit for the season opener after undergoing an ankle operation.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/12/11/does-injury-open-up-a-spot-for-collingwood's-forgotten-man/

Prove us all wrong

Cameron Mooney and Campbell Brown say serious injuries to star Collingwood small forwards Alex Fasolo and Jamie Elliott give the out-of-favour Chris Mayne a chance to revitalise his career.

Fasolo will miss eight weeks of pre-season after requiring surgery for a shoulder injury, while Elliott is in a battle to be fit for the season opener after undergoing an ankle operation.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/12/11/does-injury-open-up-a-spot-for-collingwood's-forgotten-man/

I have about 6 Players Ahead of Mayne to play AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back