Prediction Player Claim - Sam McLarty

Remove this Banner Ad

McLarty moving closer to a senior appearance.....

He’ll get there I’m sure, not far away.

Thus endeth The Crying Game, But this time it’s him playing with one footBall in the seniors

(Not playing with two...)

That’s right, was about to post that someone should just ask 100volt1 directly why he tweeted that comment as that’s his twitter account. But in all seriousness, I shake my head at random comments on twitter being passed around as fact or somehow news worthy. It’s the digital equivalent of someone standing on a street corner with a megaphone - should pay as much attention to twitter as you would to a random shouting on a street corner.

Be a much Trustwothy as sum News Reporters

McLarty moving closer to a senior appearance.....

He’ll get there I’m sure, not far away.

Thus endeth The Crying Game, But this time it’s him playing with one footBall in the seniors

(Not playing with two...)
Of Structure he should Play vs GWS

Bloody hell. I post what I see and all of a sudden what I post is "crap".

Christ

Sent from my CPH1715 using Tapatalk

If you had have tweeted that Mac was visibly "irked" instead of "upset", chances are you would have gotten a medal.

Or, at least a run in the seconds thread...;)

He’s 197cm and 95kg’s, Tom Hawkins is 198cm and 103 kg’s. He’s also 10 years his junior so he may grow the extra cm and will certainly add extra muscle to his frame. He’s a big boy and for mine he looks likely to be a powerful unit.

Watching him with the Number 23 in the Forward line give you flashback of big Anthony Rocca there

He was only named as an emergency today. The report of him being upset was from Thursday.
Knew about the report on Thursday, but not named emerg today

He was only named as an emergency today. The report of him being upset was from Thursday.
As Col Klink said once, in these things I’m flexible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was the obvious and only choice from the emergencies to replace Ben Reid but they go with Broomy and now in the space of 7 days we've lost Cox Reid and Moore and the kid is in the magoos :mad:

He was the obvious and only choice from the emergencies to replace Ben Reid but they go with Broomy and now in the space of 7 days we've lost Cox Reid and Moore and the kid is in the magoos :mad:

Thanks to the Morons at the Selection Table

Massive love for this bloke. Absolute f**king gun.
b523ada98becb830009fdb44ce4d7da1.jpg

Sent from my CPH1715 using Tapatalk

What I'm loving about Sam more than anything else is that he appears a player that has that real hunger to succeed at the highest level.

Get a player with that kind of mindset and you know you'll get a player with the competitive spirit to have an impact at senior level well before he should be able to due to age or experience.

He's already an upgrade on Cox.
You can seriously see the kid has some tricks and weapons.

He should be playing over Cox as that forward/back up ruck option.
He's physical, he can cover the ground really well, is involved in general play and has a presence.
Importantly he is comfortable going on both sides of his body too.

He looks the goods but I have no idea why he isn’t being developed in the backline, you would think there is a potential spot for him there at AFL level.

He's already an upgrade on Cox.
You can seriously see the kid has some tricks and weapons.

He should be playing over Cox as that forward/back up ruck option.
He's physical, he can cover the ground really well, is involved in general play and has a presence.
Importantly he is comfortable going on both sides of his body too.

Ah no. As a ruckman, he makes a pretty handy ruck-rover. His ruckwork still has a long way to go. Much like Howard for Port tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back