Player comebacks 2020

Majak Daw was probably the most important part of our backline before his incident, so it'll be good to have him back. Ben Jacobs was the #1 tagger in the league before his bizarre brain/neck/sinus/"we don't know" injury too, but is supposedly going to play this year again.

Fair point. But Shane Woewodin was a brownlow medalist. Wouldn’t put Mitchell in the top 10 mids in the game but that’s my opinion

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They say there are no such things as wrong opinions.

But this is a wrong opinion.

In no particular order...

1. Fyfe
2. Dangerfield
3. Martin
4. Cripps

...are probably the undisputed top 4. But I'm struggling to name 6 more than can clearly put their name above Tom Mitchell. Would be interesting to see what the OP thinks are 6 better.

No order: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Cripps, Dusty, Neale, Coniglio, Yeo, Bontempelli are all better than him as all-round mids. At best Mitchell is 9 so I wasn’t that far off in my original estimation. Might have missed another couple

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love Elliot Yeo but I wouldn't think he is above Mitchell. Would rate them and the rest of your listed mids outside of the first four around the same level (with perhaps Bont a shade above).

Back