Senior Player contract status list

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we have any idea when Hayball got a 1 year extension that necessitated his rookieing?
I have to look, but I feel I recall seeing him get a 2 year deal in his latest deal - thus meaning he was contracted for 2018.

So when the club wanted to take the 4 live picks, they wanted him off the main list and onto the Rookie.

I'll see if i can dig up the link.

Go Catters

I have to look, but I feel I recall seeing him get a 2 year deal in his latest deal - thus meaning he was contracted for 2018.

So when the club wanted to take the 4 live picks, they wanted him off the main list and onto the Rookie.

I'll see if i can dig up the link.

Go Catters
But he was 2015 intake, right? So was contacted until the end of this year anyway. And 2 years would take him until 2019?

I'm just very confused by it. Oh well.

Landgraft

my bad.. he was a 2015 draft so 2 year deal covered 2016 and 2017.
got a 1 yr extension in either 16 or 17 that contracted him thru 2018.

Because he was quoted as moving from AFL to Rookie list, the link has been updated to show that so I dont have the old link.

From memory, and im happy to be corrected, I want to say his added yr deal was announced the same time Gregson and McCarthy got extended or something like that.

Go Catters

Whatever mod upgraded this did a good job
Its a team effort but thanks. And yes it requires work.

Glad you appreciate it.
Go Catters

Zac Smith: Has played three matches after 21 last year and watched on as Rhys Stanley played his best game of the season against Richmond. Contracted for 2019, he still holds value and could provide the Giants cover with Rory Lobb's latest setback.

Taken from GFC website to do with mid season trading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List updated for re-signing of Stanley for 2 years. Was OOC end 2018 so thru 2020.

GO Catters

Updated for Stanley, Abbott, Simpson and Jones.

Simpon's seems to be a rookie upgrade with his 2 deal passing his rookie time limit of 3 years so he's listed as main list now.

Jones has 1 year of rookie eligibility left so his deal still fits that timeframe so ill leave him as rookie designation currently.

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2018-10-12/quartet-sign-on

GO Catters

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back