List Mgmt. Player Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Ten players are 30 or more, and nine played in the GF.😳

I can’t poke fun at Geelong anymore.☹️
I must admit when I saw some of the ages, I immediately looked at the which of the younger players will replace them.

Sidey and Pendles will have over 700 games between them next year.

I must admit when I saw some of the ages, I immediately looked at the which of the younger players will replace them.

Sidey and Pendles will have over 700 games between them next year.
Daicos has replaced Pendles already. Pendlebury was huge in the GF but for some of the year he’s been well below what he used to be.

I wonder if Noble could potentially be a replacement for Sidey in time. I’m not suggesting he is as good but with his run he could move to a wing. In the meantime, he should be aiming to displace Lipinski from his role as a running, link up player. While he’s shorter than Lipinski, Lipinski hasn’t been a marking option regardless so it shouldn’t hurt Noble.

Any update of delistings? saw trey ruscoe thanked collingwood and pretty much announced he was leaving on his instagram, no official club word though?

Any update of delistings? saw trey ruscoe thanked collingwood and pretty much announced he was leaving on his instagram, no official club word though?
My understanding was that exit interviews were today, maybe after Copeland?

Last edited:
So we could potentially lose this year WHE, Howe, pendles and sidey. Followed by next seasons Mitchel, cox, Elliot and mihocek. Thats a lot of experience gone, we really need to get some games into some of the kids.

So we could potentially lose this year WHE, Howe, pendles and sidey. Followed by next seasons Mitchel, cox, Elliot and mihocek. Thats a lot of experience gone, we really need to get some games into some of the kids.
Interesting in the HUN today an article saying Howe is keen to play on and has a 16 game trigger in his contract so he seems likely to be there for 2025

Interesting in the HUN today an article saying Howe is keen to play on and has a 16 game trigger in his contract so he seems likely to be there for 2025
Despite the trigger, he’ll pull the pin if he feels he can’t keep up.
His performance in the second half of the season will give us an indication.
However, I am interested to know what $$ would be included in the trigger extension.

Despite the trigger, he’ll pull the pin if he feels he can’t keep up.
His performance in the second half of the season will give us an indication.
However, I am interested to know what $$ would be included in the trigger extension.
would not be much , and given salary cap increase next year, wont make a dent, just the list spot he occupies may be more valuable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back