List Mgmt. Player Contracts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was floating around earlier in the week ... have you heard it from somewhere else since?

Interested to hear if its started to gain momentum
Maybe it's like that book 'The Secret' where if you imagine something good happening, and see it happening in your head, it will happen! Get your fantasies rolling lads!

Maybe it's like that book 'The Secret' where if you imagine something good happening, and see it happening in your head, it will happen! Get your fantasies rolling lads!
RHiGgpXaTei8TOUf4Fbc_Nathan%20Jones%20cup.jpg

8 straight years and my wife still hasn't brought either of her best friends over for a three way. Myth busted.

The empty room ruins it. Seems like he's stolen it and has just realised he's hit a dead end and is pausing to consider his next move.
We would probably applaud the effort in any case.

Rumor gaining a little bit of momentum. Steven Stretch said he is hearing things via Billy that a 4 year contract is close to being signed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain this one to me?

It was obviously before my time on here, but still referenced enough that I feel as if I need to know the story behind it.
My understanding is a BF poster posted a rumour that Simpson was to be the next coach of WC and the source was his dad who was a caravan salesman who maybe sold Simpson a caravan. And source turned out correct hence caravan respect.

It's either that or something else altogether.

My understanding is a BF poster posted a rumour that Simpson was to be the next coach of WC and the source was his dad who was a caravan salesman who maybe sold Simpson a caravan. And source turned out correct hence caravan respect.

That either clears it up, or just confuses it further .... so thanks, or thanks for nothing ... I'm really not sure.

Wasn't it to do with Buddy Franklin going to Sydney. Someone bought a caravan and the salesmen said Buddy was going to Sydney 6 months before it was announced. Anyway I'm going to have a look at some caravans in Scarborough this arvo just for fun

My memory was it was prestia returning to melbourne

My memory was it was prestia returning to melbourne
Nah it pre dated that I'm pretty sure. I think the caravan thing had just become a general saying. I think the Simpson coaching thing was it.

Nah it pre dated that I'm pretty sure. I think the caravan thing had just become a general saying. I think the Simpson coaching thing was it.
Yeah, the Simpson coaching rumour is what it was. I feel like it also tied Roos to us before that'd been properly announced too. We should pin that post at the top of the board for easy reference every trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back