Prediction Player jumper numbers

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #251
Or it could’ve just been because Cam had 33, Jason wore 34 when he was at the Pies. But either way they all wanted to try and wear a number linked to there dad
Yes correct.
However Travis really was a 32 wearer way back - so it followed at Collingwood.

Make no mistake all the Clokes liked being a close family and treasurerd their closeness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia
Don't look now but Fasolo, Blair, Oxley and co. are back!! Good to see they must be working on it, and hopefully they will have it finished earlier than usual this time around.
If you look now, all the delisted plus Fas are now removed. I guess until they do the full list numbers announcement. Surprised they haven't added the draftees since we know theirs.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
If you look now, all the delisted plus Fas are now removed. I guess until they do the full list numbers announcement. Surprised they haven't added the draftees since we know theirs.
Yeah thanks, I do check it every now and then in case they've updated something! I don't know why they can't at least put "temporary pics" in for the new players; it shouldn't be that hard to do, then they can finish the job when the rest of the numbers are revealed. I don't remember for sure but I think they at least might be in front of where they were up to this time last year.

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #254
Yeah thanks, I do check it every now and then in case they've updated something! I don't know why they can't at least put "temporary pics" in for the new players; it shouldn't be that hard to do, then they can finish the job when the rest of the numbers are revealed. I don't remember for sure but I think they at least might be in front of where they were up to this time last year.
Yes they are in front.
Though previous years they did have temp pics on the players page loaded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
The legend of the gimp continues to gather momentum re..

I was the first one to say.. give the bugger the no1 guernsey.. no I'm not in the inner sanctum of the footy club.. relax re.. libra intuition re.

I'm a f great re.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Yes they are in front.
Though previous years they did have temp pics on the players page loaded.
Good to see some major progress being made on this page!: http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/season/players/seniors

I don't know why they haven't yet changed Stephenson's number, and moved him to the correct spot, but they're still getting things done quickly enough this time.

Edit: The new players' (temp) pics have just disappeared, though this is what usually seems to happen when they're updating it.

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #275
Good to see some major progress being made on this page!: http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/season/players/seniors

I don't know why they haven't yet changed Stephenson's number, and moved him to the correct spot, but they're still getting things done quickly enough this time.

Edit: The new players' (temp) pics have just disappeared, though this is what usually seems to happen when they're updating it.
The updating process is the only explanation, logic explanation for the hello goodbye we sometimes see.

As Col Bachsheider said to Col Hogan in Paris (Hogan’s Heroes s2 e10-11): Ah progress...

Top Bottom