Prediction Player jumper numbers

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Or it could’ve just been because Cam had 33, Jason wore 34 when he was at the Pies. But either way they all wanted to try and wear a number linked to there dad
Yes correct.
However Travis really was a 32 wearer way back - so it followed at Collingwood.

Make no mistake all the Clokes liked being a close family and treasurerd their closeness.

Don't look now but Fasolo, Blair, Oxley and co. are back!! Good to see they must be working on it, and hopefully they will have it finished earlier than usual this time around.
If you look now, all the delisted plus Fas are now removed. I guess until they do the full list numbers announcement. Surprised they haven't added the draftees since we know theirs.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
If you look now, all the delisted plus Fas are now removed. I guess until they do the full list numbers announcement. Surprised they haven't added the draftees since we know theirs.
Yeah thanks, I do check it every now and then in case they've updated something! I don't know why they can't at least put "temporary pics" in for the new players; it shouldn't be that hard to do, then they can finish the job when the rest of the numbers are revealed. I don't remember for sure but I think they at least might be in front of where they were up to this time last year.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah thanks, I do check it every now and then in case they've updated something! I don't know why they can't at least put "temporary pics" in for the new players; it shouldn't be that hard to do, then they can finish the job when the rest of the numbers are revealed. I don't remember for sure but I think they at least might be in front of where they were up to this time last year.
Yes they are in front.
Though previous years they did have temp pics on the players page loaded.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Scottie’s pretty much told us

1 is Jaidyn

:)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm glad he didn't. We don't need anymore reminders of his time in brisbane lol 11 is closer to 17, and its next door to Pendles locker.
Though technically 9 is also next door to Pendlebury

:D

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
This year we are about 1 month early on player number releases.

Better

Though technically 9 is also next door to Pendlebury

:D
It sure is, but it's enough space between 9 and 11. :p And 11 doesn't have any rival history. Just good memories of his mate. Whenever I saw him in #9, it never did look right.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I legitimately get tight in the chest whenever I see anything from that game.
What game?

I don’t such a game?

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Yes they are in front.
Though previous years they did have temp pics on the players page loaded.
Good to see some major progress being made on this page!: http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/season/players/seniors

I don't know why they haven't yet changed Stephenson's number, and moved him to the correct spot, but they're still getting things done quickly enough this time.

Edit: The new players' (temp) pics have just disappeared, though this is what usually seems to happen when they're updating it.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good to see some major progress being made on this page!: http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/season/players/seniors

I don't know why they haven't yet changed Stephenson's number, and moved him to the correct spot, but they're still getting things done quickly enough this time.

Edit: The new players' (temp) pics have just disappeared, though this is what usually seems to happen when they're updating it.
The updating process is the only explanation, logic explanation for the hello goodbye we sometimes see.

As Col Bachsheider said to Col Hogan in Paris (Hogan’s Heroes s2 e10-11): Ah progress...

Back