Prediction Player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy to say. Bet it wasn’t in your thoughts when he hadn’t done a knee. He’ll be back in our side as soon as he’s ready.
Love the Berg

Easy to say. Bet it wasn’t in your thoughts when he hadn’t done a knee. He’ll be back in our side as soon as he’s ready.
Here we go another person who has some kind of weird emotional attachment to an injury prone player..
His done 2 knees one more and it's over ..

As a Collingwood supporter of course I hope this does not happen but does not look good...

If he wasn't pick 6 would of been gone 2 years ago

Here we go another person who has some kind of weird emotional attachment to an injury prone player..
His done 2 knees one more and it's over ..

As a Collingwood supporter of course I hope this does not happen but does not look good...

If he wasn't pick 6 would of been gone 2 years ago

What’s following sports if not that?

Some sane intellectual pursuit?

Ps. The pick 6 is wrong, that’s not why he’s still on the list, notwithstanding contract length.
He’s still valued and kept because when he was playing his poise was stunning and his skill and talent evident. Healthy, the guy is a 250 game type, that good.

Ofcourse his body has to stand up. But the draft pick number is irrelevant in my view except to cheap lazy journalists.

What’s following sports if not that?

Some sane intellectual pursuit?

Ps. The pick 6 is wrong, that’s not why he’s still on the list, notwithstanding contract length.
He’s still valued and kept because when he was playing his poise was stunning and his skill and talent evident. Healthy, the guy is a 250 game type, that good.

Ofcourse his body has to stand up. But the draft pick number is irrelevant in my view except to cheap lazy journalists.
Really don't see the hype with scharenberg....been said before but Langdon is what we hoped scharenberg would be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back