Prediction PLAYER JUMPER NUMBERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Said this in another thread but was probably the wrong place.

I think Carmichael will change number just like Noble did after his first half-season.

I also think #46 will stop being used for AFL listed players once Cox is no longer on the list - #45 will become our highest used number with a full contingent of 44 players (noting #42 won't be used).

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Said this in another thread but was probably the wrong place.

I think Carmichael will change number just like Noble did after his first half-season.

I also think #46 will stop being used for AFL listed players once Cox is no longer on the list - #45 will become our highest used number with a full contingent of 44 players (noting #42 won't be used).

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we have 44 players (with #42 not used), what happens at the mid season draft?
If we had a LTI, we draft 1 player mid season.
Then next jumper number available would be #46.
Hence, we still may use #46 after the Mid season draft.
What if we have 2 LTI? Maybe we need to unveil #47 as well.
Then those players (if kept on the list) would be allocated a lower number the following season.

If we have 44 players (with #42 not used), what happens at the mid season draft?
If we had a LTI, we draft 1 player mid season.
Then next jumper number available would be #46.
Hence, we still may use #46 after the Mid season draft.
What if we have 2 LTI? Maybe we need to unveil #47 as well.
Then those players (if kept on the list) would be allocated a lower number the following season.
Well thanks for demonstrating I'm a ******* idiot.

Maybe I should rephrase - I don't think #46 and higher will be long-term numbers of AFL listed players after Cox is gone.

4 Maynard
6 Mitchell
11 McStay
16 Richards
17 Carmichael
23 Frampton
24 Ryan
29 Dean
34 Allen
37 Hill

4 locker gap between Mihocek and Cox...give the big fellas some space!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell had 3 and 4 at various times in that training video, obviously he won’t be 3 but there’s a good chance he’s 4.
Maynard is changing to #4 from what I was told, and he turned up at training today in #4

So Mitchell we assume will be #6, unless he wants a double digit number

Yeah, it is strange. Must have a really good reason. I'm thinking it must be a personal thing.

Grundy had #4 the whole time Maynard’s been at the club, guess he was just waiting for it to become available?

Grundy had #4 the whole time Maynard’s been at the club, guess he was just waiting for it to become available?
Yeah thats possible. But to have an attachment to the number must be quite something given how long its been. I guess we wait and see.

I've always loved the number 6.
Since Peter McKenna played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back