News Player Leadership Group 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the GFC leadership group is more of an admin players committee discussing, deciding, and recommending actions having to do with the playing group. Time on field probably means very little to the voters. SJ, MS, and any other sanctioned by past leadership groups demonstrated its primary function. Not having Scarlett or other true leaders also shows this. How long have been 'leadership groups'? Were they begun to promote more 'buy in' by younger generation players?

Guthrie stepping down clearing the decks for a departure at end of season out of contract free agent.BYE BYE.

Won't happen. Apart from the fact that Cam's a decent mid tier player the club will retain him to keep Zach who will be a much better player.

As for scooter and blicavs i have no idea why people are complaining-being in the leadership group has no bearing on match day selection it's about guys who can set work ethic and standards and show the younger players how to conduct themselves off field. Scooter was VC at his previous club for a long time and comes from one of the most hard working clean living footy families that you will ever meet. And Blicavs is well known as one of our hardest trainers and best conducted with the off field/community program stuff along with Danger and the Selwoods. I would have thought it's obvious why they were voted in as leaders.

Not particularly happy with the leadership group with the exception of j selwood.

Patrick Dangerfield (vice captain): plays a little selfish (not a bad thing) to be leadership material.

Harry Taylor (deputy vice captain): he has a really feminine walk. Not a fan.
:D:D:D

Hahahahhahaha...well...we can't have feminine walkers in the leadership group...I mean, what would people think.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back