List Mgmt. Player List Management 2019-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still the case re Frampton? Rucci made it sound like he's almost at the crows.

Offers are purposely leaked during this time of the year.

Im confident Billy wants to stay, it's really in the clubs ball court at the moment while they work out whats happening with Paddy/Charlie (which is becoming more drawn out than it should).

Im confident Billy wants to stay, it's really in the clubs ball court at the moment while they work out whats happening with Paddy/Charlie (which is becoming more drawn out than it should).
What is going on with Charlie?

Seems a familiar theme with Port's trading under Davies/Cripps. Not necessarily a bad thing if it's due diligence slowing the process, but my perception is that deals tend to take a longer time than seems necessary?

Seems a familiar theme with Port's trading under Davies/Cripps. Not necessarily a bad thing if it's due diligence slowing the process, but my perception is that deals tend to take a longer time than seems necessary?

Nature of the beast given some of the larger contracts that are still active.

Doesn't help when public/media figures who should have an attachment to the club provide ammunition for player agents during negotiations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great that the club won’t trade him, can they now play him in the AFL side and play him down back?

Nah mate, gotta make room for young Justin Westhoff and Matthew Broadbent down there.

Just need to take into account how good our Magpies players look when our AFL side has so many players playing crap.We still need need an injection of quick types with excellent skills (and a new coach/game plan!)

Cox for mine. Woodcock is a pretty quiet player that can bob up and kick a couple of goals. Cox on his day can take half a dozen contested marks and is capable of kicking bags.

I reckon both are fantastic prospects. Woodcock might lack x factor and lower key but I love his defensive pressure. Bloody good tackling technique.
Both good overhead marks for their size.
If Sam Gray definitly goes then it will be very interesting to watch how the club utilisies Cox, Woodcock and Farrell.
Actually really excited by what this trio could deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back