List Mgmt. Player List Management 2019-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Carlton delisted their mid-season recruit. Meanwhile at PAFC.
Yeah Richmond & Collingwood have also kept their mid-year recruits. RLOL ... What a bunch of losers!

In fact, so did GC, Dees, Sydney, North, WB, Freo, Dons, and Saints ... Funnily enough, ends up Carlton is the ONLY club to so far have dumped their mid-season draftee!

But in the meantime, looser PAFC!!

Geez! Now we gotta invent stuff to throw at the club!

Last edited:
Yeah Richmond & Collingwood have also kept their mid-year recruits. RLOL ... What a bunch of losers!

In fact, so did GC, Dees, Sydney, North, WB, Freo, Dons, and Saints ... Funnily enough, ends up Carlton is the ONLY club to have dumped their mid-season draftee!

But in the meantime, looser PAFC!!

Geez!
The others are good, though.

Also - I don’t think it’s true that they have all been retained. Snelling is still waiting, bit harsh if he gets delisted when he was in their bests 3 of the 4 games he played.

They do have a whole team of short people plus Devon Smith returning, might be the reason.

The others are good, though.
Isnt that more of an indictment on Carlton than anything else? After all, they had the #1 pick!!!
Also - I don’t think it’s true that they have all been retained. Snelling is still waiting, bit harsh if he gets delisted when he was in their bests 3 of the 4 games he played.
True, there are actually a few teams to still make some cuts before final lists next week.

WTF is going on with Sam Gray?

Surely we don't re-sign him this late in the piece.

Surely..
Too early to tell.

I have a feeling that this year players like Gray and DFA are more likely to be signed after the draft so that clubs can retain the flexibility to trade picks in the draft.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Sammy a 1 year deal and start him in the SANFL round 1.

And then Hinkley will keep him out of the side until round 3 and then play him the rest of the way instead of playing a young player like Farrell.

If we had a coach who knew how to use Gray properly, I'd be all for keeping him on the list. But we have a buffoon who hasn't a clue.

Good luck Sammy. Much maligned on BF but a 100% effort footballer

And yet over rated, pea-hearted, show ponies like Motlop remain on our list.
I'm not saying Sam should be an automatic selection but I think there should be a spot on our list for him.

It's not over till its over. I reckon Kenny and sam are playing golf right now. You're a born full forward sam. Don't leave me.

Good luck sam. If everyone at the club tried as hard, the club would be in a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back