Opinion Player list management and game plan 2019 part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If we draft 2 18-19 year old KPDs then it looks like McKenzie is next in line when injuries strike.

The trouble is, with his injury history, that equation is 90% probable even if Goddard is on the list. ;)

Maybe North will delist Sam Durdin.

196cm & 100kg - useful backup defender.

10 games in 4 years. That's worse than Shaun Marsh's average in the 2 test series against Pakistan.

Speed is great if you can get it into there hands I watched all sanfl games this year we had players with tremendous speed but game plan is chip kicks chip kicks whenever the spread and carry was used it looked terrific I left games pulling my hair out....bit sic of hearing no speed its there just got to bloody use it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shed some light on this
has been mentioned in a few threads now. Maybe even this one. Drinking etc issues in China.

Which resulted in a what, 6 week club imposed suspension so must have been reasonably serious and has now been delisted after only one year when outside player woth pace is something we’re lacking.

Which resulted in a what, 6 week club imposed suspension so must have been reasonably serious and has now been delisted after only one year when outside player woth pace is something we’re lacking.
Fair enough, i had heard that he was scared of taking the hit and putting his body on the line which didnt appease the coaches when he played

I’m still hopeful that Cobra can have a big year and possibly move into the midfield.

A big boy, great overhead with a huge kick.

Chances are with his lack of pace these days, He’ll end up putting on weight and playing at CHB for the Maggies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back