Universal Love Player Milestone Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm really hoping to get down there for Jack's 300th and that snowballed into cross-referencing the fixture with our player milestone games this year...interesting reading, barring injuries derailing things it's gonna be a rolling celebration with several key matches involved and all except one of them happening @ the 'G:

Rd. 3 V Sydney @ 'G - The mighty Chaos King plays his 100th and Shai his 50th

Rd. 5 V Saints @ Marvel - Rioli plays his 100th

Rd. 6 V Melb @ 'G - Dusty plays his 250th and Lynch his 50th

Rd. 8 V Cats @ 'G - Shorty plays his 100th and Baker plays his 50th

Rd. 12 V Druggo's - Dreamtime@ 'G - Astbury plays his 150th

Rd. 18 V Bris @ 'G - Jack plays his 300th

Rd. 21 V Norf @ 'G - Balta plays his 50th

* If Bach plays rd.3 onwards - as the latest injury update suggests he may - he will bring up his 200th against the Salty Cats in rd.8, giving us three player milestones in the GF rematch. Whenever he comes back, he needs 6 games to reach his 200th. :thumbsu:

I'm really hoping to get down there for Jack's 300th and that snowballed into cross-referencing the fixture with our player milestone games this year...interesting reading, barring injuries derailing things it's gonna be a rolling celebration with several key matches involved and all except one of them happening @ the 'G:

Rd. 3 V Sydney @ 'G - The mighty Chaos King plays his 100th and Shai his 50th

Rd. 5 V Saints @ Marvel - Rioli plays his 100th

Rd. 6 V Melb @ 'G - Dusty plays his 250th and Lynch his 50th

Rd. 8 V Cats @ 'G - Shorty plays his 100th and Baker plays his 50th

Rd. 12 V Druggo's - Dreamtime@ 'G - Astbury plays his 150th

Rd. 18 V Bris @ 'G - Jack plays his 300th

Rd. 21 V Norf @ 'G - Balta plays his 50th

* If Bach plays rd.3 onwards - as the latest injury update suggests he may - he will bring up his 200th against the Salty Cats in rd.8, giving us three player milestones in the GF rematch. Whenever he comes back, he needs 6 games to reach his 200th. :thumbsu:

RIP Brisbane Rnd 18.

Also if Jack averages 2.12 (career ave. 2.35) he’ll be kicking his 700th in Rnd 18 too…
He'll go round for another couple of seasons just to pip Richo I reckon. Would love to s**t-stir him about it.

RIP Brisbane Rnd 18.

Also if Jack averages 2.12 (career ave. 2.35) he’ll be kicking his 700th in Rnd 18 too…

Nice catch. :thumbsu:

Personally, I hope he kicks his 700th in rd.8 in the first minute against the Cats and then goes on a rampage. ;)

Remember when we used to fu** up milestone games

Yep, and the staggering amount of clubs that had massive milestone games against us...they were endless!

Now the wheel has turned and our champions are racking them up.

He'll go round for another couple of seasons just to pip Richo I reckon. Would love to sh*t-stir him about it.

LOL...damn right he would. :D

Looked fitter and sharper in the community game than he's looked for a couple of seasons.

4: Vlas, Grimes, Dion, Dusty, JR, Cotch, Sheds, George, Dave, Bachar, Dan, Lamboghini, Nank, Graham, Broad, (14 players!!! that's a great core)
3. Baker, Kamdyn, Bolton, Short, Pickett Caddy
2 Balta, Soldo
1. CCJ, Ross, RCD,

Nice work, tora. :thumbsu:

It's a huge number, IIRC, the Hawks only had 5-6 four-timers with such a gap between first and last flags.

Also love your optimism that big Ivan will get another, bravo. :D

4: Vlas, Grimes, Dion, Dusty, JR, Cotch, Sheds, George, Dave, Bachar, Dan, Lamboghini, Nank, Graham, Broad, (14 players!!! that's a great core)
3. Baker, Kamdyn, Bolton, Short, Pickett Caddy
2 Balta, Soldo
1. CCJ, Ross, RCD,
Sadly Graham will only be a three-time premiership player. Imagine being a four-time premiership player after 80 games?

I would imagine only Collingwood of 27-30 and Melbourne in the 50s might rival the 14 players that could end up as teammates across four premierships. I do think if they are fit those 14 are close to locks to hold their positions in the side.

Brandon can be added to the two-time list as well. Poor bastard... didn’t get the big bucks last year, didn’t get the flag either... and all his Richmond mates were living on the Gold Coast too. And Grigg gets added to the one-time list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly Graham will only be a three-time premiership player. Imagine being a four-time premiership player after 80 games?

I would imagine only Collingwood of 27-30 and Melbourne in the 50s might rival the 14 players that could end up as teammates across four premierships. I do think if they are fit those 14 are close to locks to hold their positions in the side.

Brandon can be added to the two-time list as well. Poor bastard... didn’t get the big bucks last year, didn’t get the flag either... and all his Richmond mates were living on the Gold Coast too. And Grigg gets added to the one-time list.

And to think only 4 years ago we played in only the second grand final where no player had previously played in a grand final.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soldo a late IN

GF270919MW2357.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back