Player Movement 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Have heard rumours that Robbie McManus and Chris Novy will both be signing at Dodges Ferry next year after a year at East Coast Swans in St. Helens.

Heard talk of carry on at a club function from a Lindisfarne mate. Don't know if it's so bad to be run out of town. Others might know more.

Heard talk of carry on at a club function from a Lindisfarne mate. Don't know if it's so bad to be run out of town. Others might know more.
Heard similar, in fact it was posted on here about something happening at the club ball but Green still seems to be playing pretty good, up to 98 goals I think I saw.
Farne defintely not as dominant as they were for much of the season, seem to be tailing off but just doing enough. They couldn't do a Sandy Bay again surely?

Hobart have signed up much of this year's playing group and senior coach for next season.
They'll be after a Reserves coach as Steve Joseph pulled the pin for health reasons late in the season.
Scotty Quinn has also stepped down from the match committee due to work reasons which'll be a big loss. Both will still be around the club though.

Mike Fisher from Triabunna to UNI is one I've heard from a couple of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hobart has resigned about 90% of their playing list from this year (Including the coach)
Brighton has resigned their main senior players (Gardner,Lamb,Ford,Bailey etc etc)
Claremont resigned a fair chunk of this year list also.

Things are looking up for the teams that didn't make finals this year.

Heard from multiple sources that Mitch Robinson is playing at Lauderdale next season.

Heard rumours that Adam Daft is going to coach Campania and take about 10 ex-Richmond premiership players there with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back