• 12 - Jack Bowes
  • 13 - Jhye Clark
  • 19 - Pheonix Foster
  • 21 - Osca Riccardi
  • 31 - Oscar Murdoch
  • 34 - Oisin Mullin
  • 36 - Ollie Henry
  • 40 - Ted Clohesy

Had Ollie in a higher number (makes sense given his original 35 at Pies and then being 2 doors down from his brother), and Murdoch and Riccardi the other way around - but the rest right! Not too shabby, haha

Is there a thread that lists Geelong club record of games per number?

I reckon I know the record for #14, but would be very interested in records for every number we have used in a game - even D.Clarkes 51!

Looking at Cloheshy and Murdoch, they are tough dudes. You can tell in their heads. No non-sense types. Hoping Murdoch becomes an enforcer on the backline. Clohesy will be a bit like Atkins, they go into beast mode at a flick of a switch. hehe

AFL Tables - All Time Player List - Geelong

You can sort by any column, including nos.
The only issue with that is that it shows only one jumper number worn on that page. Not sure how that number is selected. With the David Clarke example, he is listed as '14' - his second jumper number, whilst Gary Malarkey is listed as '5' - his first jumper number. Perhaps Paul uses the number worn the most? (which also works for GAJ)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only issue with that is that it shows only one jumper number worn on that page. Not sure how that number is selected. With the David Clarke example, he is listed as '14' - his second jumper number, whilst Gary Malarkey is listed as '5' - his first jumper number. Perhaps Paul uses the number worn the most? (which also works for GAJ)

I think it goes by the number worn most. Steven Hocking, for example, started his career in #46, then #41, but played most of his games in #1, and that is the number he's listed under.

Well some numbers are low energy, like prime numbers over higher than 13 except 31. Numbers above 35 but below 39 and Numbers 12,25,32,41

For * sake learn some numerology, what do they even teach kids in school these days
Thanks, Lana. I got it the first time but hopefully the rest of the board has gleaned the tenor of your original post now.

#theyrejustnumbers
#even46canbeaa

Well some numbers are low energy, like prime numbers over higher than 13 except 31. Numbers above 35 but below 39 and Numbers 12,25,32,41

For * sake learn some numerology, what do they even teach kids in school these days

It’s just a number on a jumper for me.

Well there's a surprise... not! They've been training in those numbers for weeks.

Not always in the photos that our media team published anyway. Clark was in a fair few of them in #44 and foster was often wearing #52. So they clearly didnt want to put up too many photos of the guys in their numbers until they announced it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back