Player Position Classifications

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of Patrick Ryder getting forward yet too or do you reckon he has to play there a bit more?
After 4 games played is what I'm waiting for so re-apply for him then. Ryder is well on track though and no problem for hardship KPF if needed.

West Adelaide apply for Ben Brown as a hardship ruck. Will only play ruck when Cox is ineligible to be named due to injury/suspension and while my other rucks aren't playing.

North have him listed as a key forward and ruck on his player profile and has a chopout in the ruck to give Goldy a break.

Geelong apply for Jonathon Ceglar as a hardship KPF. Will only play him there if Tom McCartin isn't selected whilst Daniher and Curnow remain out.

For what it's worth, he's already listed as a dual key forward/ruck option in both AFL Dream Team (https://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2019-02-21/fantasy-watch-rucks) and SuperCoach (https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/a873ba98f2e6ff8791a8ade7a7be6189)
I'm good with this. Approved as hardship KPF.

West Adelaide apply for Ben Brown as a hardship ruck. Will only play ruck when Cox is ineligible to be named due to injury/suspension and while my other rucks aren't playing.

North have him listed as a key forward and ruck on his player profile and has a chopout in the ruck to give Goldy a break.
Approved as hardship Ruck but as you say, only if Mason Cox is also unavailable.

Gold Coast apply for Josh Jenkins as a hardship ruck due to the injury to Sam Jacobs. He's been spending time in the ruck to give Jacobs a break so seems the obvious choice from my list.
If any of my other listed rucks get selected then Jenkins will go back to key forward.

Gold Coast apply for Josh Jenkins as a hardship ruck due to the injury to Sam Jacobs. He's been spending time in the ruck to give Jacobs a break so seems the obvious choice from my list.
If any of my other listed rucks get selected then Jenkins will go back to key forward.
Approved as hardship ruck.

Apply for Stringer as hardship KPF.

No other option but to play a bruest or someone at FF. That will only score me 50% of his total yeh?
Yup. Stringer is Ok as hardship.

Adelaide Lions apply for Rhys Stanley as a hardship KPF.

Will only play him there if Sam Day, Ben King or Pat Kerr aren't selected.
Approved as hardship KPF.

West Adelaide apply for:

Ben McKay: KPF - Listed as a key position player who can play at either end of the ground, and has occasions played up forward in the VFL.
https://www.nmfc.com.au/player-profile/ben-mckay
Daniel McStay: KPD - Brisbane Lions have him listed as a key defender in his player profile but has recently moved to a fulltime forward role.
https://www.lions.com.au/player-profile/daniel-mcstay

Anticipating with the risk of injuries and suspensions throughout the season I will need versatility in my KPP's.

West Adelaide apply for:

Ben McKay: KPF - Listed as a key position player who can play at either end of the ground, and has occasions played up forward in the VFL.
https://www.nmfc.com.au/player-profile/ben-mckay
Daniel McStay: KPD - Brisbane Lions have him listed as a key defender in his player profile but has recently moved to a fulltime forward role.
https://www.lions.com.au/player-profile/daniel-mcstay

Anticipating with the risk of injuries and suspensions throughout the season I will need versatility in my KPP's.
Denied as permanent, but would be approved as hardship if/when required.

Apply for Aaron Naughton to be changed purely from KPD to both KPD and KPF on a permanent basis.

Reason being hes classified as a key defender on AFL fantasy etc and was drafted as one....but has been playing forward this season and on a few occasions last season.

fightingfury_88

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apply for Aaron Naughton to be changed purely from KPD to both KPD and KPF on a permanent basis.

Reason being hes classified as a key defender on AFL fantasy etc and was drafted as one....but has been playing forward this season and on a few occasions last season.

fightingfury_88
Stringer again for hardship KF please.

If you'll allow ff88 and I apply for him to be permanent KPF
As with Patrick Ryder I'll be judging KPP classifications based on role change after 4 weeks (i.e next week.) Both are OK for hardship if needed this week.

I'm hearing that Jenkins has been dropped for being a hack.

This potentially leaves me without a ruck option again. Zac Smith is named in Gelling's extended bench. Should I just name him in my 18 or request another hardship option? I doubt he'll be in their 22 so want to make sure a tall will replace him from my interchange if that's the case.

I'm hearing that Jenkins has been dropped for being a hack.

This potentially leaves me without a ruck option again. Zac Smith is named in Gelling's extended bench. Should I just name him in my 18 or request another hardship option? I doubt he'll be in their 22 so want to make sure a tall will replace him from my interchange if that's the case.
Name Smith as your starting ruck, then nominate a hardship ruck and if they're suitable they take his place if/when he doesn't play.

Name Smith as your starting ruck, then nominate a hardship ruck and if they're suitable they take his place if/when he doesn't play.
I'm down to someone like Liam Jones, Sam Collins, Chris Burgess, Marty Hore or Todd Marshall. Happy to nominate any of them. Happy for you to make the call.

Applying for Stringer to be permanent KPF.
Approved. Borderline approval and maybe aided by the absence of Daniher at the beginning of the year but despite his return is still playing just enough time as a key forward. 75% of possessions have been in the forward half and 192cm isn't a bad height for KPP.

Wagga apply for Jeremy Finlayson as permanent KPF
Denied. Just need a little more evidence first before given permanent KPF status, particularly as he was already granted KPD status earlier in the year. Only 3 games as a forward so far and named in the backline this week.

The Adelaide Lions apply for either:
Ryan Lester (192 cm utility) or Jackson Thurlow 191 cm defender as hardship KPDs, with injuries to Jake Lever, Harris Andrews, Jack Payne and non selection of all other KPDs on my squad.
Ryan Lester is more appropriate KPD and is OK as hardship exception.

Ballarat Dragons apply for Jordan Roughead to have permanent KPD status.

I think it's a pretty straight forward approval this one but if anyone has any objections let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back