Player Sponsorship Player Sponsor 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca19, when you get a chance hook me up pls (sent the receipt for payment to the BigFootyPower at gmail address last week).

These ads certainly are working as designed #bleach2eyes

Macca19, when you get a chance hook me up pls (sent the receipt for payment to the BigFootyPower at gmail address last week).

These ads certainly are working as designed #bleach2eyes

I hope the new badge fades soon so it looks like the other ones.

We have 2 tickets for the player sponsor dinner in a few weeks time. Who is interested in going?

Join fellow Player Sponsors, as well as Port Adelaide AFL and SANFL players for an evening filled with delicious food, beverages and entertainment.​

The night will provide you with a chance to spend time with your sponsored player, as well as the opportunity to gain exclusive insight into the season so far.​

Tickets: 2 transferable tickets
Date: Monday 13 May 2019
Where: The Oval Rooms, Level One, The Port Club
9 Queen Street, Alberton
Time: 6:30pm
Dress: Smart casual​

All those interested say so and ill pick names out of a hat!

I'd be keen if no one else is, but happy to defer to a newcomer as I've been to one a few years back.

Im in the same position as Bomber. But if no one else wants to go I'd be happy to go. But if someone else wants them, give the ticket to them. If you havent been to one, they are pretty good.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone else want to put their name forward? Its a great opportunity to mingle with Zac and the other players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not too late.

But I already paid Chief, the most stable genius, directly for a platinum membership without thinking.

Edit: holy s**t if you type “C hirf” it does that ^^

But I already paid Chief, the greatest Admin in history directly for a platinum membership without thinking.

Edit: holy s**t if you type “C hirf” it does that ^^

As if miss out on a Zak Butters debut season badge

But I already paid Chief, the greatest Admin in history directly for a platinum membership without thinking.

Edit: holy **** if you type “C hirf” it does that ^^

Im pretty sure the platinum thing compounds so it will be extended as opposed to paying for the same thing twice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back