Competitions Player Sponsor comp Arden Lounge pass

Hey player sponsors, as part of the sponsorship program we have some extra prizes this year as a make up for a lean year in 2020.

One of these is a double pass to the Arden Lounge for the Brisbane home game, round 14 Saturday June 19th.

The Arden Lounge provides free drinks and food and is typically where you will find the NMFC high rollers like Big Ben Buckley, Ben ‘Where’s my eggs?’ Armarfio and Big Footy’s own Quivorir as well as a plenty of past players.

I do need to get details to the club with plenty of notice due to catering etc so will draw this accordingly, stay tuned.

If you would like to enter state so below and you will go into the draw.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Hey player sponsors, as part of the sponsorship program we have some extra prizes this year as a make up for a lean year in 2020.

One of these is a double pass to the Arden Lounge for the Brisbane home game, round 14 Saturday June 19th.

The Arden Lounge provides free drinks and food and is typically where you will find the NMFC high rollers like Big Ben Buckley, Ben ‘Where’s my eggs?’ Armarfio and Big Footy’s own Quivorir as well as a plenty of past players.

I do need to get details to the club with plenty of notice due to catering etc so will draw this accordingly, stay tuned.

Wait, is this the place Quivorir snuck into at Marvel and drunk his way onto his couch that night?

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I can’t confirm the couch bit but the rest would be accurate from my slightly hazy recollection.

He was messaging me the whole night and then told me to try to find it the week after when he couldn't go. My wife said no, but that's my fault for keeping her in the loop on every message.

Just a point of clarification Luke - will there be any other competitions this year that have passes to Arden's lounge as the prize?

Just a point of clarification Luke - will there be any other competitions this year that have passes to Arden's lounge as the prize?
One more to come, which will be a home game but I don’t want to lock it in until the fixture is confirmed. Free drinks on a Sunday is a bad mix.

Arden will be a busy boy, he is however a very generous host.

BB93FE2C-14A7-4947-B8CD-C940063E9579.gif

He was messaging me the whole night and then told me to try to find it the week after when he couldn't go. My wife said no, but that's my fault for keeping her in the loop on every message.
Some things are best explained after the fact. FWIW I tried the re-entry the following match and was denied. I believe the horror of the Good Friday match was the only reason they opened up the doors and to be fair I can’t recall much of the game. I did however get to chat to Matty Larkin for a while who was a really nice, humble dude.

This has had a good response and I’ve heard back that the only remaining match for this would be Sydney round 22, where we don’t know the day or time. As such I’ve made the decision to give away both passes for this match. So there will be 2 winners each who will get a double pass to the Arden lounge. It should be good, and means you may be able to track down a fellow BF participant, just look for the middle aged nerdy dude.

Back