Competitions Player sponsor comp Weagles game.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is very short notice I apologise but due to the uncertainty of the season these things are happening around the AFL scheduling.

The next event we have to give away is tickets to watch the West Coast game at a club organised event at the Jam Factory next Monday night. It will start at 7 and include drinks, snack and a couple of players in attendance.

if you would like to enter please say so below. I will need to do the draw tomorrow as we need names in ASAP.

This is very short notice I apologise but due to the uncertainty of the season these things are happening around the AFL scheduling.

The next event we have to give away is tickets to watch the West Coast game at a club organised event at the Jam Factory next Monday night. It will start at 7 and include drinks, snack and a couple of players in attendance.

if you would like to enter please say so below. I will need to do the draw tomorrow as we need names in ASAP.
Pity I most likely will be working otherwise I’d be down for it, thanks Luke 👍

If

If you can’t find any sponos to take em I know a guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back