Competitions Player Sponsor jumper give away

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much guys, I've always been secretly jealous when I've seen others win this one in the past. And by secretly jealous, I mean I basically blank out those posters and never see them again, right Quivorir? Congrats too to Robbie.

Beautiful work this year Luke72 (and barrel girl Nate7), the player sponsorship is such a key cog of our forum community and it is no small task to put together year in and out. Well done and thank you again for your time and effort.

Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much guys, I've always been secretly jealous when I've seen others win this one in the past. And by secretly jealous, I mean I basically blank out those posters and never see them again, right Quivorir? Congrats too to Robbie.

Beautiful work this year Luke72 (and barrel girl Nate7), the player sponsorship is such a key cog of our forum community and it is no small task to put together year in and out. Well done and thank you again for your time and effort.
If you weren't a mod, I would blank you out too...

Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much guys, I've always been secretly jealous when I've seen others win this one in the past. And by secretly jealous, I mean I basically blank out those posters and never see them again, right @Quivorir? Congrats too to Robbie.
Sorry but who are you?

Grats to Rob on winning the jumper. I good one to win, being the base of our future premiership team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back