Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2012 - recognize!

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I managed to stop dragging my feet and get the software guys to do their bit, admin to create the user groups, and actually find the time to do the badges.

Any problems, let the mods know.

Good for you, thank you.

Right, Herieter09+ has not responded to his PM or this thread and the Pres Club function looms on Saturday.

Who else is able to go? I'll do a last minute raffle and e-mail the winner the details.

I'll put a deadline of midnight tonight for people to nominate and will draw from whatever pool we have by then.

I will put my name down for the ticket raffle. Going to the game, will just mean a suit and tie instead of trackies.

I will put my name down for the ticket raffle. Going to the game, will just mean a suit and tie instead of trackies.

Haha this was exactly my thinking. And I would imagine after the goings on of the last few days, Ed's speech alone will be worth it :)

We have a pool.

Will try and announce this tomorrow morning so long as my boss - the meerkat - isn't bobbing his head around to see if I'm on the interwebs.

Can you guys PM your full name to me as that is what I have to advise the club of. Also include your e-mail address.

They'll have your name on the door and I'll e-mail you a scan of the invite which gives the particulars re dress, location and time.

Haha this was exactly my thinking. And I would imagine after the goings on of the last few days, Ed's speech alone will be worth it :)

Excellent. Need a verbatim report. Happy for you to strap a wire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Spicey, better pull me out again. Just realised it is only one ticket and I have a +1 that will be going with me.

LOL I realised I would be a +4 and a baby (home game, we all go :eek:)....Also, I have already won an awesome prize.
Seriously, these "inner" events are awesome; they really make you feel more B+W than ever!

Whoever goes.....ENJOY!!!:)

And the winner of the Monty Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the field of Bradbury is...

Robg22

Twas a good day Spicey, cheers for organising it all. Ed's speech was a bit subdued, expected a bit more fire! Quite a few past players were there, Peter McKenna, Terry Waters, Des Tuddenham, Murray Weidemann, Paul Licuria off the top of my head. The seats were great too. Also glad to get the win!

Twas a good day Spicey, cheers for organising it all. Ed's speech was a bit subdued, expected a bit more fire! Quite a few past players were there, Peter McKenna, Terry Waters, Des Tuddenham, Murray Weidemann, Paul Licuria off the top of my head. The seats were great too. Also glad to get the win!

Expected fire and brimstone this week, a likely event. Pretty bad timing for a firebrand speech.

He did make mention of Mick and was very respectful to him with his comments - can't remember word for word but was something along the lines of how mucn he respected the man and made note of how great he was for us.

Any word on the tags.... are we getting them back on this here new site or are they lost forever???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back