Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2012 - recognize!

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Old Spice

Hi Guys

The date has been set for the Player Breakfast function, and it is the 22nd of July, so whoever won that prize lock it in.

More details are to come and I'll post them up as I receive them.

Hi Guys

The date has been set for the Player Breakfast function, and it is the 22nd of July, so whoever won that prize lock it in.

More details are to come and I'll post them up as I receive them.

Is that the Fasolo dinner thing or a different event?

O

Old Spice

Whats the date of the Fasolo dinner guys? Old Spice and Pie eyed did you get my pm/comversation?

Didn't get that PM Q-nuts.

In any event, I've emailed Jamie to ask if the upcoming 22 July breakfast (2 Tix) is the final event. Looking again at the blurb of prizes linked to in the OP, it doesn't state that there will be another night event/dinner, but that there will be an event with a player, which I'm 99% is the breakfast I mention above.

I'll confirm when I get the response but I'm betting that this is the event. It would be good if the two sponsors who won this prize let us know ASAP if they can attend. If not, we'll organise alternatives.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Didn't get that PM Q-nuts.

In any event, I've emailed Jamie to ask if the upcoming 22 July breakfast (2 Tix) is the final event. Looking again at the blurb of prizes linked to in the OP, it doesn't state that there will be another night event/dinner, but that there will be an event with a player, which I'm 99% is the breakfast I mention above.

I'll confirm when I get the response but I'm betting that this is the event. It would be good if the two sponsors who won this prize let us know ASAP if they can attend. If not, we'll organise alternatives.

Check your inbox again. I just reposted the conversation. I'm not sure why you didn't receive it.

O

Old Spice

Hi guys

The breakfast is the last event, so whoever won those 2 tickets, let me know. Tickets will be sent to me soon so block in the morning of the 22nd.

O

Old Spice

The latest from Jamie:

Hi all,

As you would be aware, you are entitled to two (2) tickets per sponsored player to attend our upcoming Player Sponsor breakfast, where you will be seated with your sponsored player.

Date: Sunday 22 July 2012
Venue: Palladium Room C – Crown Entertainment Complex
Time: 9.00am for 9.30am start. Breakfast concludes at 11.30am.
Dress: Smart casual
RSVP: No later than 5pm Monday 16 July 2012

Please email jamiew@collingwoodfc.com.au or call (03) 8412 0029 during business hours by no later than 5pm Monday 16 July 2012 to confirm your attendance.

If you have any specific seating or dietary requirements please advise these at the time of your RSVP.

Should you have any queries regarding the above information please let me know, otherwise we look forward to having you as our guest at this breakfast function.

Go Pies!

JAMIE

Please let me know prize winners if you are going by Monday morning 16 July so can RSVP to Jamie. If you have changed your mind/can't go/nominated someone esle, I need to know. Might need to organise an alternative sponsor to go.

The latest from Jamie:

Hi all,

As you would be aware, you are entitled to two (2) tickets per sponsored player to attend our upcoming Player Sponsor breakfast, where you will be seated with your sponsored player.

Date: Sunday 22 July 2012
Venue: Palladium Room C – Crown Entertainment Complex
Time: 9.00am for 9.30am start. Breakfast concludes at 11.30am.
Dress: Smart casual
RSVP: No later than 5pm Monday 16 July 2012

Please email jamiew@collingwoodfc.com.au or call (03) 8412 0029 during business hours by no later than 5pm Monday 16 July 2012 to confirm your attendance.

If you have any specific seating or dietary requirements please advise these at the time of your RSVP.

Should you have any queries regarding the above information please let me know, otherwise we look forward to having you as our guest at this breakfast function.

Go Pies!

JAMIE

Please let me know prize winners if you are going by Monday morning 16 July so can RSVP to Jamie. If you have changed your mind/can't go/nominated someone esle, I need to know. Might need to organise an alternative sponsor to go.

Yup sent you a message let me know that you have recieved it

O

Old Spice

No response from Shellz re attending on Sunday morning after a few PM / posts.

Anyone else available to go who is a paid-up sponsor and has not already won a prize. PM or post here.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey guys, I'm interested in sponsoring a player. Is it too late & how would I go about doing this?

Cheers.

Hey guys, I'm interested in sponsoring a player. Is it too late & how would I go about doing this?

Cheers.
PM Me and I'll give you bank details to deposit your $10,000.00.:D

O

Old Spice

By the way guys. I have the signed jumper, so can the winner show the post and also PM your address so I can send it on to you.

O

Old Spice

If anyone wants to start the 2013 sponsorship go fot it, I'm retiring this year.

Back