Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2012 - recognize!

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be out of the draw for tickets to functions so if you would like I can run the raffles................................

Be suprised to see what a bushpie pulls out of a hat :eek:

Drumroll please...the beautiful Q-Ball will be drawing out the name of the winners for the upcoming Collingwood event on the 19th.

We'll announce it here and I'll also PM. But please be aware I need address details immediately so I can mail the invite wristbands, otherwise the winners will have to pick them up from me personally.

I will be out of the draw for tickets to functions so if you would like I can run the raffles................................

Be suprised to see what a bushpie pulls out of a hat :eek:

Sorry Bushpie, I missed this post.

Q-nuts has kindly obliged us but thanks for the offer mate.

That's fine.

Can people start PM'ing me their addresses so I can mail out prizes. We'll draw the remainder of the prizes within the week so I'll be posting them out then.

I want to collect the addresses from now on in case people aren't on the board when the prizes are drawn. Don't want to miss events or miss out on 11 game pass when season starts etc.

If people aren't comfortable with giving home address then give me a work address or you can arrange with me to pick it up.

Drum roll please:

drum.jpg

And the winner of this years season launch is......

SuperStock_1829-21930.jpg

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOBAIGA!!!!!!!!

Congrats Lobaiga! Come on down to collect your prize! :)

Got very excited there. Congratulations Lobaiga.

One more to go Q-ballsio for this prize, which is as follows:

Two (2) seats to attend the Collingwood 2012 Season Launch, 7pm EST Monday 19 March at Crown Palladium Ballroom seated with your sponsored player/s

One more to go Q-ballsio for this prize, which is as follows:

Two (2) seats to attend the Collingwood 2012 Season Launch, 7pm EST Monday 19 March at Crown Palladium Ballroom seated with your sponsored player/s

This thread needs a bit of showmanship and theatrics. The wait is all a part of the show I assure you :p

The lovely Lobaiga has had a partner drawn for this special occasion.

After much controversy:

joseph-kony-small.jpg

And deliberation.....

RBI_142754f.jpg

The winner of the second seat of the season launch is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DUBBER!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Dubber and Lobaiga!!! Big thanks for supporting the sponsorship this year. I hope you both have a blast at the launch, I'm sure you will!

Move over Alfred Hitchcock, there is a new master of suspense in town. Quicky-nuts you are the new Baby John Burgess, the doyen of slick.

Congratulations Dubber.

Now I've PM'd you both for your addresses so I can send the invitations. If I don't hear from you by Saturday evening I may have to offer them to whichever sponsor is willing to pick them up so they don't go to waste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Invitattions have been posted.

Now for the rest of the gear, which still includes:

Two (2) tickets to attend an exclusive function with your sponsored player/s. (Venue and other function details TBC)

Two (2) seats to attend Collingwood’s exclusive President’s Club Function Round 4 vs. Port Adelaide - 2.10pm EST Saturday 21 April at Etihad Stadium

Two (2) Adult home game general admission season ticket memberships

Recognition on membership website and in the In Black & White 2012 Yearbook edition

Personally signed photo certificate of appreciation from your sponsored player

2012 Guernsey signed by your sponsored player and team Captain

They will all be raffled off by Monday evening at the latest. No picking the prize you want to be in the raffle for - unless you live interstate and can't attend the functions / or use the 2 memberships. If you're in that boat and you don't want to nominate for those prizes, let me know.

Good luck to all and I have called again on the services of the very beautiful Q Ball to do the drawing.

Had a major busy day today, BUT....I am so stoked.

This is so awesome! We had decided we could not afford to go this event, but now I am going....:eek::p:)

I just feel so much apart of Collingwood this year, we have memberships for us and the kids....Wow, just WOW!

I assume I am out of the running for all other prizes now. But if not, I must bow out of the season ticket membership.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

Had a major busy day today, BUT....I am so stoked.

This is so awesome! We had decided we could not afford to go this event, but now I am going....:eek::p:)

I just feel so much apart of Collingwood this year, we have memberships for us and the kids....Wow, just WOW!

I assume I am out of the running for all other prizes now. But if not, I must bow out of the season ticket membership.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

No worries Sherriffette Lobo.

You and Dubber are out of future prizes now. Big score that one - Robg had an absolute ball when he went so should be fun, especially with Faswah.

Try and get some photos for us (nothing too lewd, R is okay) and some inside scoops.

Also Q-power will be doing the mega-raffle on Friday evening so keep your eyes pricked and ears peeled.

Make sure you PM me your addresses people as I will be seeking to mail out prizes around Monday or Tuesday if I have received them by then.

We don't want someone landing the m/ship prize Friday and not getting us their address before round 1 etc.

Jamie from clubland won't be able to post out everything at once (namely prizes involving signatures - jumper and photo I suspect) so don't panic if you don't get these immediatey. PM for progress on that.

Ready and eager to go Spiced One. Friday evening is sure to be a spectacular you wont soon forget. So sponsors and interested parties keep your eyes peeled for a fun filled night for kiddies, ladies and gentlemen alike! The show kicks off at 8ish AEST. Be there or be square. It promises to be a great event!

Does that mean I am allowed to take my camera? Or can I only take a phone camera?

Does that mean I am allowed to take my camera? Or can I only take a phone camera?

Take the best camera you've got Lobaiga and post as many pics as you're brave to! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to living vicariously through your experience :p Have you gotten an outfit picked out for the occassion?

Take the best camera you've got Lobaiga and post as many pics as you're brave to! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to living vicariously through your experience :p Have you gotten an outfit picked out for the occassion?

Three of my kids :)eek::eek:) are in school/kinder on Friday....the other kid and I are going shopping.....:rolleyes:...already booked in nails and hair....lol....it really is soooooo exciting for me!!!

And I have an awesome DSL camera....I think Fas will love to be a photo **** (fingers crossed!!!):p

Three of my kids :)eek::eek:) are in school/kinder on Friday....the other kid and I are going shopping.....:rolleyes:...already booked in nails and hair....lol....it really is soooooo exciting for me!!!

And I have an awesome DSL camera....I think Fas will love to be a photo **** (fingers crossed!!!):p

Haha sounds awesome. Time to palm the munchkins off to Mr Lobaiga and let your hair down methinks!!!! Will be disappointed if I don't see some Fas photos pulling cheesy model poses from this mish :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back