Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2016 - Ben Kennedy - paid up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Those badges should come soon, just waiting on Chief to process them and all your memberships for those who contributed 50+.

Is he having trouble getting off the banana lounge on his private Bahamian island?

For the uni students/unemployed this would be an excellent offer to take up! So it will be basically first in, best dressed. In terms of dates it would be easiest if two of us attended together, on the same day.
A date? With a BF poster?

Sounds like an improvement on my current love life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a) I didn't pay up
b) Living overseas until 2018 so tragically no Dees for me until then ):
Well played, missed that memo, enjoy!

Should have gone overseas in 2012 like I did... missed 9 weeks of trash and then waltzed back for a miracle win against Essendon. Brilliant timing.

Well played, missed that memo, enjoy!

Should have gone overseas in 2012 like I did... missed 9 weeks of trash and then waltzed back for a miracle win against Essendon. Brilliant timing.
Yeah I really ****ed up. There's 0.0001% of me that's hoping we don't make the finals because since 2006 I've always promised myself I'd fly from wherever in the world I am to watch the Dees play a final wherever it is but I definitely can't afford to do that this year or next haha.

Yeah I really stuffed up. There's 0.0001% of me that's hoping we don't make the finals because since 2006 I've always promised myself I'd fly from wherever in the world I am to watch the Dees play a final wherever it is but I definitely can't afford to do that this year or next haha.
Where are you? Have a vague idea Europe? Or that could be another poster

I do work on Baker St in Marylebone surrounded by £1M houses, I could easily find the clientele.

That's a dodgy way to make money, but hey, if it makes you the moolah to get back for a final......... oh wait..... forget I said anything

That's a dodgy way to make money, but hey, if it makes you the moolah to get back for a final......... oh wait..... forget I said anything

Port.... as in Adelaide? Is that you Dr Whoooo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back