Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2016 - Ben Kennedy - paid up!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty much happy with anything really. I'd love the poster as I got my son one last year for the year he was born. Might see if I can get him one every year, or * it and he can just enjoy looking at Toump. * Toump.

OK team I finally got around to dishing out prizes. The trusty RANDOM function in Excel was my friend as always, and the winners are as follows.

Oscarman wins the signed jumper.
ponsdale the team poster, also signed I believe.
Headless and d33my win the two lapel pins (not signed).

Congrats to the above. PM me your addresses and I will arrange to mail the stuff out to you.

OK team I finally got around to dishing out prizes. The trusty RANDOM function in Excel was my friend as always, and the winners are as follows.

Oscarman wins the signed jumper.
ponsdale the team poster, also signed I believe.
Headless and d33my win the two lapel pins (not signed).

Congrats to the above. PM me your addresses and I will arrange to mail the stuff out to you.
Awesomesauce!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we rate Kennedy's year? Started so well but faded out a bit. Love his pace and aggression but can go missing too much.

I still see him as best 22 heading into next year but can't see him breaking into, for example, the 'best 15' and he'll always be on the fringes.

How do we rate Kennedy's year? Started so well but faded out a bit. Love his pace and aggression but can go missing too much.

I still see him as best 22 heading into next year but can't see him breaking into, for example, the 'best 15' and he'll always be on the fringes.

He realised after the first month or two that we'd sponsored him.

Reckon he tired out, has never played this much in one year as he did this year. People forget he is still pretty young as well, only turns 23 next year. I think his best role is on a HFF and we need to develop him into a Puopolo style player where he is judged on his pressure acts and tackles rather than his goal output. Our forwardline certainly needs more pressure defensively and I think BenKen along with Jeffy and Kent can provide that.

35511ca6b3c32f8b6fe06e622745b39f.jpg
5d57f481dbf45fc56965cbf7f294e0a2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back