Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2016 - Expression of interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

That time of year again. Please let us know within this thread if you wish to join the BigFooty Bulldogs player sponsor for 2016 and how much you want to contribute.
Further details will be coming soon.

Minimum is $25

$50 gets BFSC Gold

$100+ BFSC Platinum

218886_4561cafa7463f7f9174c8f872a9c2e7e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me down $100 again Igloo.

I won 3 of 4 events last year, only attended 1 and gave the other 2 away to BF associates.

angelichalodetail.jpg

My luck is sure to change this year!

And what is the list of available players?

And what's the difference between BFSC gold and BFSC platinum?

So many questions.

We'll go with the players from last year. I'm waiting to hear back from the club to confirm.

However as of now it's these 4 we sponsored last year

Prudden
Honeychurch
Dale
Cordy

Difference between Platinum and Gold is Plat has no adverts bigger avatar etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYI

BTW Chief do we still have BFSC Gold since we're spruiking it in this thread?

As to Platinum here is what you get

BigFooty Premium Platinum
Platinum Membership Privileges:

No Banner Ads: Platinum Members see no external banner ads within the forums.

Change User Name: Change own username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.
No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file size can be up to 196k, twice that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 10 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 3 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just tonight spent $3700 on a player sponsorship package at the club under my business for the first time.

Big investment the missus isn't happy and it will cost me another friggin Pandora necklace or some s**t but Tis only money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back