Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Hi all!

I'm currently in contact with the Suns in regards to sponsoring a player for the upcoming 2017 season.
The finer details of the sponsorship are yet to be confirmed, however the concept is basically "sponsoring a locker".

We'll hopefully have some more information about the perks of this sometime next month. One thing is certain, all participants will receive a shiny badge similar to the "Bennell 12" one displayed by Sunny_ below.

sunny.JPG

If you're interested in donating towards this sponsorship, please state your interest in this thread so we can gauge if we'll be able to achieve the required total (at the moment the minimum is $1500, which will be for one of the newer players i'm presuming).

Bigfooty are willing to donate $200 per year for each club board to go towards player sponsorship programs, so we're already $200 into the minimum $1500.

Also open to any suggestions as to which player we'd be interested in sponsoring!

Pledges

BigFooty - $200
nutstar - $100
Big Red Machine - $100
Iason - $100
exile - $100
Experimental - TBC
TJ Hendricks - TBC
SandyToes - TBC
wherearemykeys - TBC
Supersuns - TBC

Current Total: $600

Suggested Players to Sponsor

Jarryd Lyons ($3000)
Brad Scheer ($2000)
Touk Miller ($3000)
Brayden Fiorini ($3000)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another bump.. if this does happen I'd like to suggest Fiorini. He seems to be the favourite of this board of late.
i haven't received any more info from the sponsorship team as of yet. was originally meant to be released around round 1, will give them another week or so to get the info together.

fiorini would be a good shout!

Hi again!

The player sponsorship for this year is now up and running.
At the link below, there are players sorted into "Gold" players worth $3000, and "Red" players worth $2000.

http://foundation.goldcoastfc.com.au/player-sponsorship/

Our reinvigorated ‘Player Sponsor’ program is suited to families, small business owners and passionate SUNS supporters looking to increase their connection with our Club by supporting and aligning themselves with their favourite player/s.

By donating TODAY to our ‘Player Sponsorship’ program you will be welcomed into our inner sanctum and recognised in the following ways:
• Have YOUR name appear on YOUR players locker within the Gold Coast SUNS Elite Training Facility Player Locker Room for 2017
• A 2017 guernsey signed and personalised by YOUR player
• Personalised thank you letter from YOUR player, signed by both player and a coach
• Meet & Greet YOUR player and be taken on a tour of the Gold Coast SUNS Training & Administration Facility

Your donation is tax deductible (excluding retail cost of guernsey) and will help YOUR SUNS on their journey to success.

Gold Players ($3000)
Aaron Hall
Adam Saad
Alex Sexton
Brandon Matera
Brayden Fiorini
David Swallow (Leadership Group)
Gary Ablett
Jack Martin
Jarrod Harbrow
Jarryd Lyons
Kade Kolodjashnij
Matt Rosa (Leadership Group)
Michael Barlow (Leadership Group)
Michael Rischitelli (Leadership Group)
Pearce Hanley
Peter Wright
Rory Thompson
Sam Day
Steven May (Captain)
Tom Lynch (Captain)
Tom Nicholls
Touk Miller (Leadership Group)

Red Players ($2000)

Brad Scheer
Callum Ah Chee
Cameron Loersch
Daniel Currie
Darcy MacPherson
Jack Leslie
Jack Scrimshaw
Jarrad Grant
Jesse Joyce
Jesse Lonergan
Joshua Schoenfeld
Keegan Brooksby
Mackenzie Willis
Max Spencer
Mitch Hallahan
Ryan Davis
Sean Lemmens
Will Brodie

I noticed there's a couple players who aren't on the above list. I'm guessing they may have already been taken, or unavailable for whatever reason.
If you are still interested in donating, please confirm so in this thread so I can gauge interest. At the moment, we've got $600 of the minimum $2000, along with 5 other possible donations without a confirmed value.

If we are able to reach the goal, i'll get a poll running to choose a player. For now, could we get some suggestions for who we'd like to sponsor? I've started a list in the original post.

---

If we collectively can't hit the required amount for players sponsorship, there's always the ability to individually donate $100 to have your name recognised in the Training and Admin facility, at the link below. I might hit up the admins if we can't get enough for player sponsorship to donate the $200 towards getting our name on there, "Gold Coast Suns Bigfooty Forum" or something along those lines.

http://foundation.goldcoastfc.com.au/see-your-name-in-our-new-home/

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi again!

The player sponsorship for this year is now up and running.
At the link below, there are players sorted into "Gold" players worth $3000, and "Red" players worth $2000.

http://foundation.goldcoastfc.com.au/player-sponsorship/

Gold Players ($3000)
Aaron Hall
Adam Saad
Alex Sexton
Brandon Matera
Brayden Fiorini
David Swallow (Leadership Group)
Gary Ablett
Jack Martin
Jarrod Harbrow
Jarryd Lyons
Kade Kolodjashnij
Matt Rosa (Leadership Group)
Michael Barlow (Leadership Group)
Michael Rischitelli (Leadership Group)
Pearce Hanley
Peter Wright
Rory Thompson
Sam Day
Steven May (Captain)
Tom Lynch (Captain)
Tom Nicholls
Touk Miller (Leadership Group)

Red Players ($2000)

Brad Scheer
Callum Ah Chee
Cameron Loersch
Daniel Currie
Darcy MacPherson
Jack Leslie
Jack Scrimshaw
Jarrad Grant
Jesse Joyce
Jesse Lonergan
Joshua Schoenfeld
Keegan Brooksby
Mackenzie Willis
Max Spencer
Mitch Hallahan
Ryan Davis
Sean Lemmens
Will Brodie

I noticed there's a couple players who aren't on the above list. I'm guessing they may have already been taken, or unavailable for whatever reason.
If you are still interested in donating, please confirm so in this thread so I can gauge interest. At the moment, we've got $600 of the minimum $2000, along with 5 other possible donations without a confirmed value.

If we are able to reach the goal, i'll get a poll running to choose a player. For now, could we get some suggestions for who we'd like to sponsor? I've started a list in the original post.

---

If we collectively can't hit the required amount for players sponsorship, there's always the ability to individually donate $100 to have your name recognised in the Training and Admin facility, at the link below. I might hit up the admins if we can't get enough for player sponsorship to donate the $200 towards getting our name on there, "Gold Coast Suns Bigfooty Forum" or something along those lines.

http://foundation.goldcoastfc.com.au/see-your-name-in-our-new-home/

Thanks!!

I vote our lord and saviour, Jack Leslie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back