Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2018 - a Call to Arms !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Garf...

Thanks a lot for organising.

PS. I'm happy for us to take the same 3 players as last year... Not sure if we are going to vote or if we will just see who is left to choose from.

We're actually in the strange position of having all three sponsored players from 2017 still on this year's list. I'm happy to keep the status quo also, however... let's get to that target first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 for me please.

Was absolutely stunned that the name came out of the hat last year, and, that I had enough warning to get down there for the do.
Hadnt been that close to the players since barely squeezing into the rooms at Princes Park in the 70s (not that i could see s**t as a nipper!).

Anyhow, what a treat it was. Fantastic opportunity to support the club (in a different was admittedly) and be part of a special event.

Gotta be in it to win it.

Premium Platinum BF memberships are up for grabs for those paying for five units or more. Another incentive to get on board :)
Stuff - put me down for a total of 5. Even though I have no idea what a platinum membership actually gets me, it sounds cool!

I've just created a thread with bank details for payments. Same details as last season.

If you want to be a part of this, or are a past-sponsor wishing to rejoin, it's certainly not too late.

There are 6 tickets going begging for the Season Launch, and another 6 for the designated player-sponsor evening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back