Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2022 (refer Mod Notice above)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the thought AD but I can’t go next week
I‘m very happy for you to enjoy it.

I’ll organise the ticket and you’ll be there with barrackers 😊
Thanks so much!
Looking forward to meeting you barrackers. 😀

Laurie Holden have you received the merchandise pack?
Kirby have you received your gift?
Raveneyes have you received the guernse?
Hi MG!

I’m not sure as I have been out of the country since 29 May, but I didn’t have it when I left.

I’m back on 21 June and will let you know when I check my mail. 👍

Hi MG!

I’m not sure as I have been out of the country since 29 May, but I didn’t have it when I left.

I’m back on 21 June and will let you know when I check my mail. 👍
I saw the postman outside your house…he was trying to throw your gift through your chimney…I left after the 7th attempt.

Thanks so much!
Looking forward to meeting you barrackers. 😀
Cheers mate, likewise. I’ll send you message Tuesday morning and let you know how I’m tracking with an arrival time etc.

Don’t forget to bring your earmuffs…
“See the Barrackers a shouting”
When barrackers is discussing all things Collingwood, he does tend to shout.
🤣 very good. If you think I shout here you haven’t seen me in the Ponsford!

Thanks for the opportunity. Nice to meet AD2010.

We spent most of the morning speaking with Callum and Beau, who didn’t have a sponsor. Towards the end Aiden and Harvey joined. All came across as good blokes and were very well mannered.

I was surprised that 8am was a late start for them and that they spend 8-9 hours at the club each day.

I really enjoyed the breakfast Meet and Greet today.
It was such a relaxed atmosphere in the cafe and it just seemed worlds apart from all the rubbish in the media.

It was lovely to meet you barrackers. I always have plenty to chat about with lifelong Collingwood supporters.
Caleb and Beau were really natural and friendly and easy to talk to. They were happy to tell us about themselves and Collingwood.
They had never heard of BigFooty. Probably a good thing!
We also met Aiden Begg and Harvey Harrison.

My daughter will be annoyed with me because I forgot to take any photos.
Thanks for organising this, Magpie Girl.

Frogs is in Melbourne for the match tomorrow.
He’ll be in the Carlton Draft Lounge, enjoying lunch there, and then have a prime seat for the game.

Enjoy the match Frogs and I hope the Pies do you proud (and make your trip from Canberra worth while)

I’m sure people will want a report Frogs😆

Guys I realise this is incredibly late. I'm very sorry.

The Pies v Carlton game was excellent. We were in the Carlton Lounge. Great entertainment and Krueger made an appearance at half time too. It was such a great win. Made sweeter by a close finish that had everyone gripping onto their seats.

I have to say, I think I'll have to start paying for this kind of seat at least once per season going forward. The seats out front of the lounge were perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey MG. Just checking that we are still cool for the Presidents lunch this week.
I imagine so kashyboy...will check with club today

We have 2 places available for the president's lunch this week. Unfortunately Magpie Ink and JB 1975 can't go.

Who wants to go?

first in best dressed as they say
I'd love to go to the President's lunch this week but I've already participated in a prize this year, so I'll wait to see if any other sponsors would like to go.
Please consider me as an emergency fill in Magpie Girl.:) Are you available to use this prize, MG?

I'll put my hand up if no-one else wants to go.

I've already had a prize though - so if a non prize winner wants in then give them priority.
I reckon if nobody else puts a hand up by close of business today…then the first 2 volunteers should be in…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back