Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I will be organising the player sponsorship for 2023. Thank you to Magpie Girl for running it in the past. I have got in contact with the club and they have told me that each player can have up to 5 sponsors each and currently Jamie Elliott, Nick Daicos, Darcy Moore, Brayden Maynard, and Josh Daicos have reached their max amount.

I have attached two images with the packages that they are offering and the included benefits. I believe we should opt for the Magpie Army package ($3795) as the Side by Side package ($5795) is an extra $2000.

The Magpie Army package includes:
• An exclusive invite for you and a guest to watch the team run out pre-match before
one game
• Tickets for you and 3 guests to attend the President’s Function at a home game
• Access for you and a guest to attend the Carlton Draught Lounge at two home games
• Mingle with your player at our exclusive Meet and Greet event
• Player Sponsor gift
• Collingwood x Nike Merchandise pack
• A 2023 official team signed guernsey
• 2 x general admission memberships
• 10% discount on other Collingwood Corporate Hospitality
• Access to purchase 2 x Finals tickets for Weeks 1 - 3 should Collingwood make it
• Have your name or business name recognized as a player sponsor on Collingwood’s
official AFL website

As per last year, we will set the minimum spend at $50.

Bank details
Please message me privately if you are yet to pay and I will send you the details personally.

Please add your BigFooty username in the description when you transfer.

Once you have paid, tag your name, the amount you are putting in, your player preference, and which prizes you do not want to be in the draw for.

Attachments

• 2023 AFL PLAYER SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES_pages-to-jpg-0002.jpg
    2023 AFL PLAYER SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES_pages-to-jpg-0002.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 2023 AFL PLAYER SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES_pages-to-jpg-0003.jpg
    2023 AFL PLAYER SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES_pages-to-jpg-0003.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Moeydw $100 Isaac Quaynor

Laurie Holden
lyfsux
jmac70
JB1975
Good Horse
MyManLynch
Kashyboy
Antz
neilk
manicmagpie
Kirby
docks
Premier Pies
Pie eyed
AD2010
Ulahoopski
Magpie Ink
jathanas
barrackers
Obese Arachnid
Temploar
TradeDraft
Raveneyes
foreigner
Pedro
Jen2310
Magpie Girl
Frogs
Vedder

Sorry for the tag but I have gone to last year's thread and found everyone that was part of last year's sponsorship. Please let me know if you are interested to again this year and tag anyone else that might be interested in joining.

Just curious to know. Who gets the money that is raised. I’ve not seen this before. But I haven’t really been looking for it either.

I would have thought sponsoring Jen who is out there every session bringing the masses information would be something the board would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laurie Holden
lyfsux
jmac70
JB1975
Good Horse
MyManLynch
Kashyboy
Antz
neilk
manicmagpie
Kirby
docks
Premier Pies
Pie eyed
AD2010
Ulahoopski
Magpie Ink
jathanas
barrackers
Obese Arachnid
Temploar
TradeDraft
Raveneyes
foreigner
Pedro
Jen2310
Magpie Girl
Frogs
Vedder

Sorry for the tag but I have gone to last year's thread and found everyone that was part of last year's sponsorship. Please let me know if you are interested to again this year and tag anyone else that might be interested in joining.
Interested if I can hold off paying until numbers are confirmed.

In terms of which player, the big footy sponsorship is almost a kiss of death, so I’m reluctant to suggest someone. That said McCreery didn’t have a sponsor last year and joined Poulter for the breakfast; he was open and came across well.

Interested if I can hold off paying until numbers are confirmed.

In terms of which player, the big footy sponsorship is almost a kiss of death, so I’m reluctant to suggest someone. That said McCreery didn’t have a sponsor last year and joined Poulter for the breakfast; he was open and came across well.
That's perfectly fine! You can just add the amount you plan to put in so we can have a running tally.

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers Beau McCreery

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers Beau McCreery
Vicky Park $100
Laurie Holden $100
lyfsux $100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers Beau McCreery
Vicky Park $100
Laurie Holden $100
lyfsux $100
Kashyboy $100 Quaynor, Reef or McCreery

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers Beau McCreery
Vicky Park $100 McCreery
Laurie Holden $100
lyfsux $100

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers Beau McCreery
Vicky Park $100 McCreery
Laurie Holden $100
lyfsux $100
AD2010 $100 McCreery or Ed Allan

Thank heaps for organising this Moeydw!
BTW I saw that you said you tagged me but I didn't get a notification, just saw it here.

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers s Beau McCreery
Vicky Park Park $100 McCreery
Laurie Holden lden $100
lyfsux ux $100
Kashyboy boy $100 Quaynor, Reef or McCreery
MyManLynch $100 Reef
neilk $100 IQ (will increase $ if more needed to get over the line)

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers s Beau McCreery
Laurie Holden lden $100
lyfsux ux $100
MyManLynch $100 Reef
Antz - $100 (no draw for Vic events or games)

BTW I saw that you said you tagged me but I didn't get a notification, just saw it here.

I was tagged as well and never got the notification. There may be something wrong with the alert system in relation to tagging another member.

jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers $100 (no ga tickets) Beau McCreery
Laurie Holden lden $100
lyfsux ux $100
MyManLynch $100 Reef
Antz - $100 (no draw for Vic events or games)
Kirby $100 McCreery

I was tagged as well and never got the notification. There may be something wrong with the alert system in relation to tagging another member.
That's strange but thanks for letting know! I'll send out PMs tomorrow to those from the tagged list who haven't replied here asking if they're interested to go again.

We are almost a 1/3 of the way to our target and it looks like we will be picking Beau McCreery based on the interest so far.

In the meanwhile, if anyone is able to reach out to people they know personally to see if they are willing to jump on board please do so.

That's strange but thanks for letting know! I'll send out PMs tomorrow to those from the tagged list who haven't replied here asking if they're interested to go again.

We are almost a 1/3 of the way to our target and it looks like we will be picking Beau McCreery based on the interest so far.

In the meanwhile, if anyone is able to reach out to people they know personally to see if they are willing to jump on board please do so.
Unless you're a mod there's a limit to how many people you can tag in one post - 5 I think So you'd have to do it in multiple posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back