Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice surprise in my mailbox today. Had almost forgotten about it.
Thanks Moeydw for organising the delivery address etc.
Just need a premiership and a frame now. Go Pies!!!
20230614_115320.jpg

Nice surprise in my mailbox today. Had almost forgotten about it.
Thanks Moeydw for organising the delivery address etc.
Just need a premiership and a frame now. Go Pies!!!
View attachment 1712364
A McRae era signed jumper will be worth some heavy cash in the future. Wear it with care and pride.

A McRae era signed jumper will be worth some heavy cash in the future. Wear it with care and pride.
I'm not game to try it on. A medium size jumper might be literally a stretch.

I’m really sorry, but I feel like I missed the boat on responding saying to draw again for a prize again. I can’t see it through the thread but quite sure I got something and I wasn’t going to be able to utilise it.
I think you won the Million $ Gold Bullion prize…looking forward to the redraw.

I’m really sorry, but I feel like I missed the boat on responding saying to draw again for a prize again. I can’t see it through the thread but quite sure I got something and I wasn’t going to be able to utilise it.
I’m pretty sure it was the Carlton Draught bar prize and it did get re-drawn. 👍

I believe was one of the tickets to the Carlton Draught lounge, which was redrawn and I was then lucky enough to land. Go Pies LH :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I've re-drawn the Meet and Greet using the names I listed in my previous post as no one else put their hand up. The two winners are Vicky Park and cityslick1
I will send a PM to you to collect details.

I've re-drawn the Meet and Greet using the names I listed in my previous post as no one else put their hand up. The two winners are Vicky Park and cityslick1
I will send a PM to you to collect details.

Thanks Moeydw

Can’t believe I get to meet Beau. I’ll probably be lost for words, which is a good thing.

Cant wait!😍

The meet and greet was fun. Thank you Moeydw for organising, and it was lovely to meet cityslick1.

Always exciting to see the players up close.

Maynard has - um - presence?

IQ was very popular for selfies.

Naicos looks surprisingly real. His feet do actually touch the ground.

And Beau was very friendly and chatty. We talked about footy, cars, bikes, injuries, and living in Melbourne. He loves it here - relief! - and has no interest in returning to SA.

Overall it was well organised by the club, with light refreshments and finger food on offer. A short speech by Craig Kelly. A large gift bag to take home.

When I left the Glasshouse there was a food truck outside, offering free food! A Collingwood initiative called ‘Meals with Impact’ and ‘Magpie Meals’. Popular with staff and some players, I was told.

I felt a bit guilty not paying, and they wouldn’t accept a donation, but I couldn’t resist the vegetarian bowl.

IMG_2358.jpeg IMG_2359.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The meet and greet was fun. Thank you Moeydw for organising, and it was lovely to meet cityslick1.

Always exciting to see the players up close.

Maynard has - um - presence?

IQ was very popular for selfies.

Naicos looks surprisingly real. His feet do actually touch the ground.

And Beau was very friendly and chatty. We talked about footy, cars, bikes, injuries, and living in Melbourne. He loves it here - relief! - and has no interest in returning to SA.

Overall it was well organised by the club, with light refreshments and finger food on offer. A short speech by Craig Kelly. A large gift bag to take home.

When I left the Glasshouse there was a food truck outside, offering free food! A Collingwood initiative called ‘Meals with Impact’ and ‘Magpie Meals’. Popular with staff and some players, I was told.

I felt a bit guilty not paying, and they wouldn’t accept a donation, but I couldn’t resist the vegetarian bowl.

View attachment 1741287View attachment 1741288
Likewise Vicky Park - great to meet you! And thanks also Moeydw and all of the other sponsors. Was a lovely little lunch and meet up, and think it was a nice little buzz for Beau to have a sponsor this year.

He’s loving Melbourne, now living a lot closer to the club, with Carmy and his brother. Whilst all of the players seem v tight at the club atm, as you’d probably expect… but also quite relaxed.

The CEO talked about how focused they are in the next month or so, which I’m sure we’re all looking forward to.

Floreat pica

Hi all,

Unfortunately, Docks will not be able to attend the Carlton Draught event. If I had more time I would redraw but given I only have till tomorrow 3 pm to get someone else to attend I'll just go with first in best dressed. It will be this Friday night, arrival at 6:50 pm in the Ryder Room and a smart casual attire. Please respond to this thread first and then I'll PM to get further details.

Hi all,

Unfortunately, Docks will not be able to attend the Carlton Draught event. If I had more time I would redraw but given I only have till tomorrow 3 pm to get someone else to attend I'll just go with first in best dressed. It will be this Friday night, arrival at 6:50 pm in the Ryder Room and a smart casual attire. Please respond to this thread first and then I'll PM to get further details.
I'd love to go but if someone wants it more than me, then I'm happy with that too.

Sorry to be so late with this.

Had a great night in the Carlton Draught Lounge with AD2010, Kashyboy and windchimes.

All great Collingwood people!

There was plenty of food and drink.

Nick Maxwell hosted which basically involved him giving a 2 minute speech half an hour before the game. Pretty uninspiring speech I might add including him being somewhat doubtful about our chances in the game.

There were a few other past players there that included Shane Wakelin, Mark Richardson and Presti.

Great times and go pies!

Thanks again for organising Moeydw

Sorry to be so late with this.

Had a great night in the Carlton Draught Lounge with AD2010, Kashyboy and windchimes.

All great Collingwood people!

There was plenty of food and drink.

Nick Maxwell hosted which basically involved him giving a 2 minute speech half an hour before the game. Pretty uninspiring speech I might add including him being somewhat doubtful about our chances in the game.

There were a few other past players there that included Shane Wakelin, Mark Richardson and Presti.

Great times and go pies!

Thanks again for organising Moeydw
Thanks Kirby for that excellent report!

I think you have covered everything! I agree that it was great to meet some passionate Collingwood supporters (the faces behind the names) and have an have a really good Collingwood discussion.

I enjoyed the ups and downs of the match with them. There were plenty of highlights after a scary start. All is well that ends well! (Except for Darcy’s hamstring)
What a great win in the end to beat the cats!
Thanks Docks for the ticket and Moeydw for organizing the event. Everything went very smoothly!

Go Pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back