Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for all the nice words. I know MagpieGirl was the master of this so I apologise if I have made any mistakes along the way. If you have any feedback you would like to share with me, please feel free to PM. I will look to take it all on board if I'm trusted to do it again next season.

Thanks for all the nice words. I know MagpieGirl was the master of this so I apologise if I have made any mistakes along the way. If you have any feedback you would like to share with me, please feel free to PM. I will look to take it all on board if I'm trusted to do it again next season.
You’ve done a great job Moey
Thanks for taking it on

Still chasing payment from MyManLynch

I've tried to get in touch but no luck so far. Does anyone know him and if so, could you pass on the message?

Any ideas on what we need to do for our round 8 prize?
I've got in touch with the club, just awaiting a response

Unfortunately somethings came up at the last minute & raveneyes can’t make today’s president lunch. Know it’s very last minute, but is anyone else interested? We’d need to know I’m the next 10-15 minutes (currently 12.40pm). Function starts at 1.20

Dress code is casual business, so no denim or t-shirts etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately somethings came up at the last minute & raveneyes can’t make today’s president lunch. Know it’s very last minute, but is anyone else interested? We’d need to know I’m the next 10-15 minutes (currently 12.40pm). Function starts at 1.20

Dress code is casual business, so no denim or t-shirts etc
I can make it but would mean I miss on the pre-match experience.
Edit: I could send my son to the pre-match, maybe.

I can make it but would mean I miss on the pre-match experience.
Don’t think that would be a problem, it’s better than the ticket not being used. I’ll add you to the message group here

AD2010, Frogs

Did we get McCreery as our player?

And Chief, what happened to the massive tally of player sponsorship medals formerly clogging up the profile screen?
Yep, you can see it on his player profile page.

The pre-game ‘experience’ was good fun. We had a talk from Brendan Bolton about our strategy for the game. Not sure it all went to plan, but some interesting insights.

Then we lined up in the Guard of Honour, cheering and waving a flag. I felt like I was 11 all over again.

Hi all,

MagpieInk is unable to make it to the Meet and Greet so I will need to redraw. The event now has a confirmed date which is Monday the 17th of July and an estimated starting time of 12pm.

The following people were the only ones interested in the event;
AD2010
barrackers
Vicky Park
neilk
cityslick1

There has also been a slight change from the club where we can now send two people per sponsorship to the meet and greet. All of the above have won something, so I thought I would open it up and ask if any other contributors would be interested now that there is a definitive date. If no one else is interested, I will draw from the 5 names above.

Hi all,

MagpieInk is unable to make it to the Meet and Greet so I will need to redraw. The event now has a confirmed date which is Monday the 17th of July and an estimated starting time of 12pm.

AD2010
barrackers
Vicky Park
neilk
cityslick1

There has also been a slight change from the club where we can now send two people per sponsorship to the meet and greet. All of the above have won something, so I thought I would open it up and ask if any other contributors would be interested now that there is a definitive date. If no one else is interested, I will draw from the 5 names above.
I've had my prize already so please take my name out.

Hi all,

AD2010
barrackers
Vicky Park
neilk
cityslick1

I'm still keen to go. & if anyone wants the gen admission membership, maybe you could redraw that too. I can seldom use it tbh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back