Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 3 players all filled up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Call Ryan Key at Punt Rd.

Haere Ra

Cheers KT - why am I'm not surprised you know the right connections/people within the club :D

Ok guys, just confirmed BF contribution for player sponsorships.

People who contribute $50 receive a 12 month Gold Premium Membership to BF, $100+ gives you a 12 month Platinum Premium membership.
On top of this BigFooty also contributes $200 towards sponsorship.

Ok guys, just confirmed BF contribution for player sponsorships.

People who contribute $50 receive a 12 month Gold Premium Membership to BF, $100+ gives you a 12 month Platinum Premium membership.
On top of this BigFooty also contributes $200 towards sponsorship.

So second player we only need $1,050?

Is there somewhere we can check which players are still available for sponsorship? Just don't want to nominate a player if they have already got sponsored and wouldn't mind seeing who was left to choose from. Batch, Helbig and McIntosh are my preferences if still available

Pretty sure they're all always available for sponsorship - it's just a difference between one or four or seven or twenty-seven sponsorships. KiwiTiger may correct me though but my impression is you can always sponsor who you want.

After all, choosing a name is apparently just giving a guy a gee up - the money goes into general footy dept revenue if I'm not mistaken (anyone feel free to correct if this is wrong).

Pretty sure they're all always available for sponsorship - it's just a difference between one or four or seven or twenty-seven sponsorships. KiwiTiger may correct me though but my impression is you can always sponsor who you want.

After all, choosing a name is apparently just giving a guy a gee up - the money goes into general footy dept revenue if I'm not mistaken (anyone feel free to correct if this is wrong).
This is correct

The club do limit to a degree. They will not put a sponsors plate on a locker bigger than the locker! Also you can't split Lids across two tables on Sponsor night! I'd seriously call Ryan at the Club and confirm. I already know that a number of player sponsors have renewed. The maximum number I've seen for a player is 3.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club do limit to a degree. They will not put a sponsors plate on a locker bigger than the locker! Also you can't split Lids across two tables on Sponsor night! I'd seriously call Ryan at the Club and confirm. I already know that a number of player sponsors have renewed. The maximum number I've seen for a player is 3.

Haere Ra

You could just use really small text. :)

Well done guys, the generosity of this board never disappoints :thumbsu:

This type of thing is exactly why I offered to be a mod, because despite the crap we sling at each other and the digs etc, we all have a common bond, RFC.

Now go make love to your wives/husbands, girlfriends or boyfriends, you all deserve it.

ps. And a special mention to ColeTrain who was the instigator and main organisor.

I'd be up for either Aaron Edwards or Knights with my donation if you get enough funds on top of the other two. Who would be the third?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back