Mod. Notice Player Sponsorship Badges in BF 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone!

I'm working my way through the player sponsorship badges this week.

Brisbane sponsors should now be up to date. If we are missing any badges or anyone missed out on a badge they should have, please let me know in this thread so that I get an alert about it.

We now have an "Awarded Medals" tab on your profile showing all of your badges.

We'll be releasing some new fun reward badges over time. This new system is a LOT easier to manage than the old system - one of the benefits of Xenforo over VBulletin. :thumbsu:

• Admin
After doing Brisbane and Carlton, I'm making a little change. Anything over three years old (2009 and earlier) will be changed to the player's initials and year. So MERRETT 08 becomes DM 08. This reduces the height of the block of badges.

Hey Chief bit of a weird thing. On the awards it says Rockliff 2012 but when I post (just had a look on the 'v Melb votes' thread) it says Rockliff 11.

• Admin
Hey Chief bit of a weird thing. On the awards it says Rockliff 2012 but when I post (just had a look on the 'v Melb votes' thread) it says Rockliff 11.
My mistake - I'll fix that up.

No chance of removing Fevo's name & replacing it with Brisbane 10 like the old board? No need to remind the world about that fiasco eternally. Please.

Agree totally....:thumbsu:

No chance of removing Fevo's name & replacing it with Brisbane 10 like the old board? No need to remind the world about that fiasco eternally. Please.

Suck it up, you backed the wrong horse. ;)

Suck it up, you backed the wrong horse. ;)

LOL......like the misspelled tattoo:...indelibly marked! :p

2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back