Mod. Notice Player Sponsorship Badges on BF 2.0

Hi everyone!

I'm working my way through the player sponsorship badges this week.

Saints sponsors should be up to date today. If we are missing any badges or anyone missed out on a badge they should have, please let me know in this thread so that I get an alert about it. Tag the sponsorship organiser so they can confirm the omission.

Any badge over 3 years old will be changed to the initials of the player and the year.

We now have an "Awarded Medals" tab on your profile showing all of your badges.

We'll release some new fun reward badges over time. This new system is a LOT easier to manage than the old system - one of the benefits of Xenforo over VBulletin. :thumbsu:

It appears we've all been given Stanley 10 Badges in error Chief.

I think the confusion stems from us originally going to sponsor Stanley but he was snapped up so it was Heyne instead.

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
It appears we've all been given Stanley 10 Badges in error Chief.

I think the confusion stems from us originally going to sponsor Stanley but he was snapped up so it was Heyne instead.

ssshhh makes us look cooler :cool:

HoldenMCaulfield

Fortius Quo Fidelius
St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013 St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Apr 2, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Southampton FC / Hamburger SV
Will the adjustment of the font size to fit BF names into one row also be tackled now ?

Not complaining, it would just look a fair bit better... :)

Many thanks,

HoldenMCaulfiel
d

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Will the adjustment of the font size to fit BF names into one row also be tackled now ?

Not complaining, it would just look a fair bit better... :)

Many thanks,

HoldenMCaulfiel
d

Strange, I was legit just thinking about having the chance to change our names if the length can't be extended. Then realised I could never do such a thing.

Alas,

Armitage2Riewo
ldt

Back