Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship Events

We also need to collect our signed picture of Heyney. Now given goodie and Zagg were out attendees, I'd have no problems with either of them collecting it and keeping it? If everyone else is happy with that could one of you make arrangements to collect it from the club.

I'm definitely going to try & go to the B&F come what may! Know how difficult it was to get one last year and I guess it won't be easy this year either.

If I get a ticket then I'm happy to collect the picture of Heyney. :)

It looks like Zagg and I will be entering Thunderdome. I think I can take him (or failing that, run for my life until he passes out from exhaustion).

Since I've already been to an event this year, I'll drop out of the race for the B&F ticket, let you lot slug it out.

L2MFG,

I think the best option would be to hold a separate raffle for the people who have yet to win a prize

Perhaps just include everybody who has registered their interest in the B & F tickets. First person drawn gets the ticket, second gets the picture?

Let's spread it around as much as possible.

Zagg

Club Legend
St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013 St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Jul 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Norwich City
L2MFG,

I think the best option would be to hold a separate raffle for the people who have yet to win a prize

Perhaps just include everybody who has registered their interest in the B & F tickets. First person drawn gets the ticket, second gets the picture?

Let's spread it around as much as possible.
I'm happy with that. Got much more than I expected anyway :thumbsu:

I'm happy with that. Got much more than I expected anyway :thumbsu:

I probably should apologise to you and Goodie for taking a prize away!

It's up to L2MFG but I think that's the fairest option.

I probably should apologise to you and Goodie for taking a prize away!

It's up to L2MFG but I think that's the fairest option.
Just might be slightly weird for whoever gets it, it's three photos in a frame, one of the player's locker, one action shot and a signed one of the player and sponsors taken at the season opener (so me, Zagg and Heyney)

Just might be slightly weird for whoever gets it, it's three photos in a frame, one of the player's locker, one action shot and one of the player and sponsors taken at the season opener (so me, Zagg and Heyney)

Oh, I didn't realise you guys were actually in the photo! I thought it was just a signed picture of Nick. That changes things a bit!

In that case it would probably make more sense for one of you guys to have it. The question is, how would you decide who keeps it?

An interesting one that I will leave for L2MFG.

Sorry everyone! :eek:

Zagg

Club Legend
St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013 St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Jul 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Norwich City
Why don't we email the club & confirm what the signed photo consists of? Even if it does have the picture of Goodie & myself with Heyney, I'm not too bothered if someone else wants it and we decide to share the prizes.

Why don't we email the club & confirm what the signed photo consists of? Even if it does have the picture of Goodie & myself with Heyney, I'm not too bothered if someone else wants it and we decide to share the prizes.

I'm happy for that to happen but let's see what L2MFG says when he's online.

The only reason I suggesting raffling it off was because it would be good for as many sponsors as possible to share in the benefits of the sponsorship.

However, the fact L2MFG made the decision to give it to one of you two must have meant you guys were in it.

We'll see what he has to say tomorrow.

I'll give a breakdown. This would've worked out easily last year, it was a signed action pic, plaque with player stats and another mentioning the sponsoring body (I know because I've got a Raph Clarke one hanging on my wall).

There's an example of this year's memorabilia on Saintsational:

P1050201.jpg

However no-one from the Saintsational group went to the season opener (extra tickets to the Hall of Fame dinner were organised instead), that's why it's just a photo of Raph. I'm 99% sure our memorabilia will feature Zagg grinning like an idiot, me looking like a deer in headlights and an uncomfortable Heyney between us.

So, if this is the case, who else still wants the pic? :p

I'll give a breakdown. This would've worked out easily last year, it was a signed action pic, plaque with player stats and another mentioning the sponsoring body (I know because I've got a Raph Clarke one hanging on my wall).

There's an example of this year's memorabilia on Saintsational:

P1050201.jpg

However no-one from the Saintsational group went to the season opener (extra tickets to the Hall of Fame dinner were organised instead), that's why it's just a photo of Raph. I'm 99% sure our memorabilia will feature Zagg grinning like an idiot, me looking like a deer in headlights and an uncomfortable Heyney between us.

Cut it in half Goodie?

I'll take it, port it over to the Sunbury Football Social Club and then create tours where individuals can pop by with an announcement of "and to the left you can see the rare Zaggidicious and Goodeer with St Kilda prospect Nick Heyne. You can tell who is who by the facial expressions." :p

Then when a bunch of drunks find it hilarious, Arts centre here we come! :D

Brothers.

The raffle has been drawn.

I am pleased to announce that the winner of the date with L2M4G (and a ticket to the B and F) is........

It Was A Good Day.

Congratulations brother. I look forward to a good night.

Now in regards to our player sponsor piece, I'm just awaiting confirmation back from the club about what it entails and then we'll find it a home from there.

As always, any issues, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

L2M4G.

Brothers.

The raffle has been drawn.

I am pleased to announce that the winner of the date with L2M4G (and a ticket to the B and F) is........

It Was A Good Day.

Congratulations brother. I look forward to a good night.

Now in regards to our player sponsor piece, I'm just awaiting confirmation back from the club about what it entails and then we'll find it a home from there.

As always, any issues, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

L2M4G.

Brilliant. Can't think of a more deserving winner!! ('cept maybe Squizz!) Look forward to a comprehensive report (with photo's) "Milney". (Imagine if we win the flag!)

Brothers,

I've heard back regarding our player piece.

The picture is of Heyney and Zagg and goodie are not in it. (Bad luck brothers!!!)

That being the case I am happy to raffle it off as per normal. Keep in mind though, that if you are drawn you are responsible for collecting it from the club, so don't stick your hand up unless you can make arrangements to collect it.

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
:thumbsu: I can pick it up from the club so count me in for the raffle

So what happened to the pic of me, Zagg and Heyney then, I wonder

(a) on Heyney's wall
(b) framed in the club boardroom
(c) filed under "B" (and that's not BigFooty)

Zagg

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Norwich City
Good stuff - thought it would've been unfair to get two prizes.

Good luck to everyone :thumbsu:

Back