Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - Join and pay now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's my Gold kents

It seems that $25 gets you nothing, I already have platinum so doesn't bother me either way.

Love the badges though worth it & if we win some of the goodies that will be a bonus. :thumbsu:

What I would like to know is why some have the red tip badge & others who do the tipping don't?

Next order of buisness;

Deestroy, have the club given any indication when we receive our 'goods' as such so we can raffle them off?

:)

$50-99 = gold
$100+ = platinum

Haha lucky, I just scraped in with $50.

Bit disappointing that Ricky didn't play in the game vs Brisbane.

Also, for the raffle, I'm assuming that our chance of winning is proportional to our donation amount?

Also, for the raffle, I'm assuming that our chance of winning is proportional to our donation amount?

It is my understanding is that you get one "raffle ticket" for every $25 dollars committed. So it goes like this:

$25 = 1 raffle ticket
$50 = 2 raffle ticket
$75 = 3 raffle ticket

And so on so you will have two in the mix for the raffle.

So this is the distribution of tickets assuming that bigfooty won't be part of the raffle:

Ausyid: 1
Bartram_Class: 2
Biffinator: 1
Capt_Concussion: 2
CoDkiller: 1
Crimson Azure: 1 (but I suggest we make it 10 ;))
d33my: 2
dcrock: 2
Darksidepoints: 1
Deemanding: 2
Deestroy: 2
Demon Revival: 2
melbournemartin: 2
Oscarman: 2
RandB: 4
Rudeurrection : 3
Spirit of 39: 6
Stretcharmstrong: 2
syl: 2
whelan=legend: 1
Wise Guy Sam: 2

43 "tickets" in play which I guess gives each ticket just above a 2% chance of winning something but if you add in the fact there are a number of prizes in play that increases our chances exponentially.

BC I think the first thread gave some ideas how we could give out the prizes.

Refer to the first thread here

The distribution of these items (except the last 2 obviously) will be randomly drawn (using a method to be decided later, that will be based on the amount contributed). Each contributer will only be able to receive 1 prize.

See op in this thread for full comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deemanding had a brief chat with Ricky P tonight:

- He thanked BigFooty for their sponsorship.
- Hated being the sub. Said it was like going to a game as a spectator, felt really strange to suddenly have to warm up during the 3rd quarter. Still thankful he got to play a part though.
- Shoulder operation was a complete success. Surgeon said that it's very unlikely that Ricky will do an injury like that again, one of the best he's done.
- Said that the training regime is strenuous, but he has little to show for it. About similar height and weight as he was when he was 16.
- Not sure if he'll be named to play on Thursday yet.

Got his autograph and a photo :D

BC I think the first thread gave some ideas how we could give out the prizes.

See op in this thread for full comments.
Yeah I was thinking of a nice random system so no-one could accuse an organiser (i.e. me) of cheating such as through the use of randomly assigned numbers to contributors and then using the order of numbers in one weeks tattslotto draw to determine the winner.

RE: prizes.

When will they be done?

Are there any ideas of how we will do it?

How about a pick the margin? Nomanate a Melbourne game for each prize, you get a certain amount of guesses depending on the amount you sponsored (1 guess per $25), the closest for the game gets that particular prize, once a person has won a prize they cant participate again, if two people nominate the same margin and they win the first person who PMd Deestroy wins the tie breaker.

Deestroy posts his margin on the Friday night along with everyone elses guess(es) here to avoid cheating.

Like supercoach, lockout Friday night.

RE: prizes.

When will they be done?

Are there any ideas of how we will do it?

How about a pick the margin? Nomanate a Melbourne game for each prize, you get a certain amount of guesses depending on the amount you sponsored (1 guess per $25), the closet for the game gets that particular prize, once a person has won a prize they can participate again, if two people nominate the same margin and they win the first person who PMd Deestroy wins the tie breaker.

Deestroy posts his margin on the Friday night along with everyone elses guess(es) here to avoid cheating.

Like supercoach, lockout Friday night.

I'll be happy with that but after the cavs got the Number one pick with a 2 percent chance I'm feeling confident about the raffle. :D

This is in Dee's hands as hes done all the work so we'll see what he wants to do. But if this idea gains support I'm sure he will consider it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back