Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - Join and pay now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well crap! Is there any chance of getting on the Petterd train? Would love to donate and help out!

Well crap! Is there any chance of getting on the Petterd train? Would love to donate and help out!
Shouldn't be too late mate.

Also to all those hanging out for their badges I just noticed a 'Varcoe 11' badge so the rest probably won't be long now.

Nick Heyne comes up as the player to sponsor - EUCH!

How do I put my payment towards the Melbourne fund from that link? Or do I just make a direct payment?

Will be putting in $50 on 11/03/2011!

Thanks

Nick Heyne comes up as the player to sponsor - EUCH!

How do I put my payment towards the Melbourne fund from that link? Or do I just make a direct payment?

Will be putting in $50 on 11/03/2011!

Thanks
When voting was open we voted from about 10 players - obviously that part is now complete. Then we were directed either to pay bank transfer or paypal but perhaps wait for Deestroy to confirm before you part with any cash. I'd hate to see you lose some hard earned in the cyber world on my behalf.

I dare say a list of poster/sponsors has already been sent to 'Chief' (the big cheese of BF) so maybe even send Deestroy a PM to see what the go is first.

I messaged deestroy - will wait on a reply - thanks!

Big Footy needs to pull its finger out of its arse, here we are paying money for a sponsorship that advertises for them and they cant "create":rolleyes: a player badge (that will be pettard in red and blue letters - how complicated!!) and set up a platinum membership for us all within the last two months?

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Bugger this for an idea, lets just do it ourselves next year under our own names or a different company.

Big Footy needs to pull its finger out of its arse, here we are paying money for a sponsorship that advertises for them and they cant "create":rolleyes: a player badge (that will be pettard in red and blue letters - how complicated!!) and set up a platinum membership for us all within the last two months?

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Bugger this for an idea, lets just do it ourselves next year under our own names or a different company.

This is a very fair post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any agreement on how we're divvying up the prizes?

If $25 is 1 unit, then we have 43 units worth (discounting BF's 200). About the size of our list.

Perhaps something akin to a Melb Cup sweep? Pick one game, randomly allocate players, leading disposal winner on the day gets the guernsey, leading goalkicker gets the poster etc.

Hey all,

Just wondering who designs the badges we get? I have noticed that some are really shoddy (a la North Melbourne), whilst the Collingwood supporters get really shmick looking logos!

If we're waiting on a piece of s**t like the North ones, may I offer my assistance or someone else can jump in to design a nice logo? I would be really bummed if we get one of the crap ones...

I will hopefully work on it this arvo.

I am no graphic designer but this isn't an impossible task, text to read petted 11?

First crack, whaddayareckon?

Cb9zE.gif

Cheers!

Hopefully we will be getting our stuff soon, this week most likely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back