Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Oliver Hanrahan

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Kade Stewart

Votes: 32 58.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Folks,

It's time to decide who will be added to Kaiden Brand as the Bigfooty Hawks sponsored player(s) for 2017.

Traditionally the Bigfooty Hawks sponsorship has gone to the young fellas to give them a bit of a leg up. K

At this stage we are really close to being able to sponsor 3 players in total, so if this mark is reached the top two vote getters in the attached poll will get the nod. If we only have enough funds for two then we'll take the top placed player to go with Kaiden.

So vote away!

(And don't forget to pledge if you haven't already).

I'm actually pretty torn between supporting the newest team members and supporting those most likely to make it to seniors soon. Seems like there is great merit to both approaches. Guess I should vote, but I'll be happy for whomever is selected!

Were these the only options available or have you just selected the young players?

There were other options, but the price varies depending on the players status. That said if there is someone who you would like to see we can always check the price and add them to the list.

Does Kaiden Brand have a higher price than the seven players listed in the poll. If we have enough funds to sponsor three lesser priced players I would prefer to be given that option. If KB's price is preventing us from sponsoring three players could the poll include Kaiden Brand to gauge who the majority of participating posters wish to sponsor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Kaiden Brand have a higher price than the seven players listed in the poll. If we have enough funds to sponsor three lesser priced players I would prefer to be given that option. If KB's price is preventing us from sponsoring three players could the poll include Kaiden Brand to gauge who the majority of participating posters wish to sponsor.

KB is the same price tag as those in the poll and he's already 'on the books'. We can afford two of the players in the poll if we reach our $3K target.

Voted for Kade, but given the selections have seemingly been the kiss of death for nearly every player except for Omith (who maybe would be a 4 time Brownlow medalist by now if he hadn't been selected) we perhaps should select a star opposition player?

Back