Player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Jubjub - I was 100% chicky-babe last time I checked......

(o)(o)

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

------------------
If you see me getting mighty,
If you see me getting high,
Knock me down,
I'm not bigger than Life

R.H.C.P.

Okay, here's the player sponsorship info:

Cost: $1,750

Benefits:

Identified on players board at the club, recognised in the roos news and year book, framed certificate signed by president, coach, and the player sponsored.

Access to Hassett Room and Medallists Bar at the MCG, and after match social club at Colonial at North home games

Cocktail party at the Crown

The right to purchase up to 4 prime tickets at finals.

Right to purchase two Grand Final tickets if North make it.

Invitation to pre-match lunch or dinner (note, catering charge of $145 per person).

-----------------------------

The way I see it, the benefits are unimportant compared to putting money into the club and getting a special interest in following the player we sponsor. So, I'm interested, whoever else is, list your names down below.

Shinners, Langey may be up for grabs this year as I dumped him for a new improved model to sponsor in 2001.

Just kidding about the new and improved, well maybe just a little bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonzo,

From what I can remember, the money goes to the club and towards purchasing equipment for the players - Don't know what they mean by equipment though.

Count me in.....provided it is a young player, who we can follow and cheer on to greater things.

Don't need the grannie tickets....the Pagans Patron ticket will take care of that.

smile.gif

I'm in. That's a round $250 each. Why don't you start a second one if others are interested.
------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

[This message has been edited by Carey_is_King (edited 19 February 2001).]

I'd love to participate, but once I return to student-hood, I'll probably be looking for contributions myself
biggrin.gif
. I'm getting a Pagans Patrons membership which is about as far as I can stretch my footy dollar for the time being.

Keep up the good work Shinboners. I took T.Makepeace for my first year as a player sponsor last season . And I found it to be most rewarding it ads a whole new aspect to being a member. Get on Harro would be my advice he looks the goods. Hopefully the crew can stick togeather and sponsor the player for his entire N.M.F.C life. Thats what I plan to do.

Go The Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC

Confirmed. hotham.

Shinboners,

I emailed you a short while ago. hotham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back