Player Watch Player sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

This is unusual for me and its the first time i have done this so bear with me. The club has not asked me to do this and i am getting nothing from this apart from satisfaction if it succeeds.

Player Sponsorship is very important part of a players AFL life. Sponsors for the top and popular players are already taken. Its the kids the unknowns that are the ones that need ure help.

It provides them with extra footy boots extra stuff. You can build a personal relationship with the player u get invited to player sponsorship nights where u meet not just ure player but every player that has a sponsorship. There are also other perks.

The player u sponsor also gets a boost from a supporter that believes in them and their journey

There are about 5 or 6 players that do not have a sponsorship currently. Players like O'Sullivan. So please if u can ring the club and become a sponsor thank u.

Here are some more details.

You can just ring the club and they will get you going. Clinton Young leads the Player Sponsorship program

Last edited:

I don't think so. I think the board stopped doing this a couple of years ago. Logistics i guess
There was an EOI thread, but looks like nothing came of it:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back